AmericanNationalist
tyounes312

Gay marriage should be legalized in the United States

AmericanNationalist

Con

Gay marriage should not be legalized, for many reasons. One, it is immoral and is banned in most major religions. Second, it is unnatural. A family must consist of one man and one woman to carry out their respective motherly and fatherly roles. A same sex couple can not use this universal rule of marriage, and can definitely not raise adopted children the same way biological children of opposite sex couples are raised. Third, if gay marriage is legalized in the United States, think of the repercussions... the people will then start demanding legalization of other unnatural and immoral forms of marriages and sexual relationships, such as polygamy and sodomy.
tyounes312

Pro

Shoot! I thought you were for it. Is there a way for me to get out of the argument?
AmericanNationalist

Con

Funny...we agreed on a debate. I think you should just not respond, and it will go away in a couple days.
tyounes312

Pro

Sorry!! Can I state my opinion still? Definitions cannot change. Marriage is a special bond between a man and a woman. A new term must be coined for gays to get a civil contract showing they are together of some sort. Anyways, in the State of Nature man is man, woman is woman. Naturally a man and woman go together. If it was okay to be gay then gays would be able to reproduce too, but they can't so obviously it is immoral. Being gay is also a choice. In fact if one wanted to be straight when they are gay they can undergo rehabilitation just like an alcoholic does.
AmericanNationalist

Con

AmericanNationalist forfeited this round.
tyounes312

Pro

tyounes312 forfeited this round.
Posted by tyounes312 3 years ago
tyounes312
I have listened to that song it is a bunch of garbage... what would you say if I was a 50 year old man and I had a thing for young girls? Where is your same love now???
Posted by AmericanNationalist 3 years ago
AmericanNationalist
ufcryan i created the same debate with you as the contender
Posted by ufcryan 3 years ago
ufcryan
Sorry I meant homosexuality is not unnatural.
Posted by ufcryan 3 years ago
ufcryan
I personally disagree with both of you and I believe I can argue that homosexuality is not immoral under god and it is not natural. If you are interested please send me the challenge.
Posted by arc3305 3 years ago
arc3305
I'm straight and I hate both of you. Listen to Same Love by Macklemore. Bigots.