TopHatKidd
Lavisnic

Gay marriage should be legalized. Everywhere.

TopHatKidd

Pro

First round is for acceptance only. Good luck to my opponent.
Lavisnic

Con

I accept and will provide my against argument in the next round in accordance with you rule
TopHatKidd

Pro

TopHatKidd forfeited this round.
Lavisnic

Con

It would appear that my opponent lost interest in debating the topic he posted. It would have been interesting to hear what slant his 'for arguments' for Gay marriage would have taken. In light of his forfeiture let me say that the arguments for Gay marriage carries a wide range of justifications. It is unfortunate that I was not given the opportunity to find out what those would have been.

My 'against arguments would have gone like this:
1. That marriage has always entailed the union of male and female which provides a sense of normalcy than same sex marriages which evokes a feeling of abnormalcy no matter how much justifications and sensitization has been done for its acceptance.
2. The arguments use to support same sex marriages are a total perversion and highlights the moral decline the educational world has embrace under the rhetoric and persuasions used to bring homosexuality into some accepted form of normalcy
3. If same sex marriages are now gaining ground for acceptance what will stop bestiality from not following suit. It is just a matter of time before arguments for sex with horses and pigs take the same slant as homosexuality.
TopHatKidd

Pro

TopHatKidd forfeited this round.
Lavisnic

Con

A no show again. Guess this debate is over
TopHatKidd

Pro

TopHatKidd forfeited this round.
Lavisnic

Con

Lavisnic forfeited this round.
TopHatKidd

Pro

TopHatKidd forfeited this round.
Lavisnic

Con

Lavisnic forfeited this round.