Lsumichiganfan
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Gay marriage should stay legal in all 50 states

Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Hello welcome to the debate 1st round acceptance only no trolling no swearing no rude or unfair points No new arguments in the last round. I will be for gay marriage should stay legal in all 50 states while con will be against it all together.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Con

Even if I'm not an American, and I haven't been in America. I disagree with gay marriage. God only made a man and a woman. But for me, its okay to be a gay. But don't be so immoral that you will marry someone your own sex. And also, there are only 4 kinds of love. Agape, or brotherly love, Philia or frienship, Storge or natural empathy and Eros or sexual passion. Now the question is, what kind of love does the gay shows?

(Ali ke balu. Pasesnsya na kayu.) XD
Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Lsumichiganfan forfeited this round.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Con

So, as I have said earlier, its against the law of God the same with the law of nature because I believe that there are only two gender. I'm not saying I'm discriminating the people of the third sex but think about it, everyone deserves to have parents, I mean, a mother and father. Are gay or lesbian couples considered as... parents? How can two persons of the same sex can conceive a child? Through science and technology? If you look at this fact, isn't it it proves that same sex marriage is against the law of nature? And will you please answer my question in Round 1? What kind of love does same sex couples show?
Lsumichiganfan

Pro

Lsumichiganfan forfeited this round.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33

Con

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed33 forfeited this round.
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 1 year ago
Lsumichiganfan
Sorry I was on vacation
Posted by stargate 1 year ago
stargate
Um why did you forfeit?