ClashnBoom
CyborgSuperman

Gay marriage.

ClashnBoom

ClashnBoom

Con

Gay marriage should be illegal.
CyborgSuperman

Pro

ClashnBoom

Con

Thanks for accepting.

It Always Denies a Child Either a Father or a Mother

It is in the child"s best interests that he be raised under the influence of his natural father and mother. This rule is confirmed by the evident difficulties faced by the many children who are orphans or are raised by a single parent, a relative, or a foster parent.

The unfortunate situation of these children will be the norm for all children of a same-sex "marriage." A child of a same-sex "marriage" will always be deprived of either his natural mother or father. He will necessarily be raised by one party who has no blood relationship with him. He will always be deprived of either a mother or a father role model.

Same-sex "marriage" ignores a child"s best interests.

And take a look at this http://www.robgagnon.net...
CyborgSuperman

Pro

Hmm interesting too bad I'll have to forfeit this round loser.
ClashnBoom

Con

Very well, I await your next augment.
CyborgSuperman

Pro

CyborgSuperman forfeited this round.
Posted by benhos 1 year ago
benhos
Usually, in gay couples, one partner has the tendency to act like the opposite gender. Therefore the duties of the denied gender of the second parent will most likely be fulfilled, just in a different way. I feel like religion should have nothing to do with same-sex marriage (no argument has mentioned religion so far, thank god), and gay people have never done anything different or worse than others. Gay people do nothing to straights, so why should we care? People against gays are the ones doing the destruction, the destruction of the lives of gays. Let's say your best friend was secretly gay and comes out to you randomly. Has he ever done anything to ruin your life just because he's gay? There may be some gays who discriminate against anti-gays, but that's only for the hatred and havoc that has been wreaked.
Posted by Darkdrow 1 year ago
Darkdrow
Gay people have never done anything to me or tried to take my rights away. None of them have tried to decide what good or safe and try to take away things they decide aren't. I've never sat and watched a kid do something and think "poor kid, his parents must be gay." You know what I do say on an almost daily basis? "Poor kid, his parents must be morons." You don't like gay people that's fine. That's your right but that couple has those same rights. Has anyone ever told you that you can't get married or have kids because you are a moron? The same right that protects your right to be an idiot is the same right they have to start a family with whoever they want. I've never been afraid of driving, being around, or interacting with a gay family. It's the morons that worry me about having to drive around me or interacting with me. Morons tend to take people with them when one of their moron plans backfire and gets them hurt or killed. Who cares if they are gay. Get over it and be nice to them and maybe they will help you decorate your house or pick out clothes. I suck at those things but my gay cousin and his boyfriend helped me out. I still get their help each time I decide to change something. What are you afraid of? Nice people who are color coordinated?
Vote Placed by Tumblrnatic 1 year ago
Tumblrnatic
ClashnBoomCyborgSupermanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Cyborg Forfeited 2 rounds hence Clash being awarded the conduct point.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
ClashnBoomCyborgSupermanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff