They_who_will_debat
harrytruman

Gay marriage

They_who_will_debat

Pro

I am for gay marriage. being gay myself I understand all the hate that the LGBT community receives. I would like to say that the bible and religion is used to try and fight against gay marriage and is not a valid source to be used due to the fact that it is old, nobody knows who actually wrote it, and on top of that, many Christians don't actually follow the book to the core. So please use facts to support your claims and try to refrain from derogatory language.
harrytruman

Con

"I am for gay marriage. being gay myself I understand all the hate that the LGBT community receives."
Ooh, the gay people have their own group?
"I would like to say that the bible and religion is used to try and fight against gay marriage and is not a valid source to be used due to the fact that it is old"
You re absolutely right, lets throw away the constitution, the bill of rights, and the declaration of independence too.
, "nobody knows who actually wrote it"
Depends on your book really, the only books which do not have a specific author are oral history which was written down.
, "and on top of that, many Christians don't actually follow the book to the core."
An example please, I do not know what you are referring to.
"So please use facts to support your claims and try to refrain from derogatory language."
Can I say commie- oh, wait;
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"
I can say whatever I want!
They_who_will_debat

Pro

Please do give me some evidence that a man you have no physical evidence of wrote a book you worship. Also the we follow the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence yes, but that is different due to the fact that those documents were thought out by a group of people who came to a consensuses about it. The Bible is presumed to be written by one person who may not even have existed. Examples of Christians who do not follow the bible to the core, OK. When was the last time you cut your hair? When was the last time you killed someone for not following God's path? When was the lat time you ate anything with blood? When was the last time you killed a man for lying with another man? And your great God tells you it's OK to rape women and kill infants in the name of God. If you son hits you they must die, Exodus 21:15. If your child even curses you they must die, Leviticus 20:9. Just a few examples here. And yes as you are entitled to your freedom of speech I ask that you respect it. Let me know if you follow all of these and the rest of the Bible to the core.
harrytruman

Con

"Please do give me some evidence that a man you have no physical evidence of wrote a book you worship."
You have no idea what you are talking about do you, ignorance I tolerate, straw man I do not. I explained this to you, the bible was oral history until the Hebrews wrote it down, and even then, it was not in any central book until 200 A.D., no one man wrote it.
"Also we follow the constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence yes, but that is different due to the fact that these documents were thought out by a group of people who came to a consensus about it. The bible is presumed to have been written down by someone who may not even have existed."
The bible is recorder oral history, it was not written down by any one man.
The rest of your stuff is blasphemous bull carp, the bible was oral history floating around until it was writed down, great opportunity for someone to slip something in, or misinterpreted it, or for someone memory to malfunction.
They_who_will_debat

Pro

Please explain how the rest of my argument is bull crap ( P.S. check your spelling. it's not a bull fish) when I have provided quotes from the Bible. So with the Bible being oral history for so long how do we know that any of it is even true? The answer... We don't so you can't really use it as a valid source for factual evidence. I would still like a response on whether or not you follow the bible to the core or not. I feel as though you posed no actual challenge and was dissipated hoping this would have been more enjoyable. You used almost no evidence to attempt to prove anything I said wrong or to rebuttal. All you have done is be a total jackass to me.
harrytruman

Con

You know what I am done playing games with you, this is a debate about gay "mairrage".
A couple of slimy dirt bag sex addicts to get together to sodomized each other needs no more proof of its immortality than its own definition, it violates natural law!
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
No it is not.
Posted by They_who_will_debat 1 year ago
They_who_will_debat
I wish you would have said used that argument earlier. It does't defy nature, homosexuality is all over in the animal kingdom.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
I have not Mr communist!!
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
That is a blatant lie Mrs von bitcoin!!!!
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Way to represent Jesus.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Lol thanks for proving my point. Instead of actually trying to have a reasonable discussion or respond intellectually to my comment, you went completely off topic and got mad about that debate you plagiarized in.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
Hate content, oh yeah, I hate lies, he's lying, I hate his content, I have a right under the first amendment as quoted in round one, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
They_who_will_debat
This is how you have a debate
Posted by BecchuKimchi 1 year ago
BecchuKimchi
@harrytruman,

I have reported you for hate content due to the way that you have conducted yourself in this argument, and the general tone that you have against the Instigator of this argument. The intentions of the instigator is to give a formality to have a respectful debate. Although I do not like the way that the instigator had not presented any clear explanation for his statements, you did not give any explanation or proper citation either. Also, it is clear that you were mocking every single word that he had said through quotation marks along with the use of sarcasm in beginning of your supposed argument.. Please learn to be more considerate of other's arguments.