CAPLlock
themasteroffail

Gay marriage

CAPLlock

Pro

R1 is acceptance.

BOP is on con to prove that gays cause harm in society
CAPLlock

Pro

Gay Marriage should be legal because the govt should get out of peoples life. Gays dont do harm and the govt should let them do as they want.

I will post longer debates after this round.
themasteroffail

Con

Ladies and gentlemen, watch this video please:

Gay people all gravitate to a certain point -- they are sucked towards this point as if it is a vortex. The point is conformity, and the conformity is that from which stereotypes develop. In other words, gays all act the same, or nearly the same, socially, and this social behavior negatively impacts society. I have no problem with men having sex or men getting married. I have a problem with gay man who behave as X get married, where X is the vortex. Marriage ensures the large majority of gays will behave according to X.

In my argument I will:

-Prove that social behaviors categorized under X are bad for society.

-Prove that gay marriage forces more gay persons towards X
CAPLlock

Pro

You have no prove. Does homosexuality CAUSE this? Have you studied this? There is alot of people who act the sqme due to conditions in the body; brain 'blueprints' is one.
themasteroffail

Con

As I said, first I will:

Here I go.

Gay habits are bad. I had a friend who was sexually attracted to men, good for him. But after they started dating, he decided to walk differently and crop his wrists and hands and arms in strange motions considered homosexual. He started to develop a lisp and act like his boyfriend, wearing flashy clothes and talking about shopping at the mall.

This negatively impacts society because the behavior is not simply silly, but artificial. If men are obsessed with gay orgy parties (gay men have orgy parties, straight people rarely have orgy parties, please don't waste your time contesting this), shopping for cloths, acting "fabulous" and trying to emulate women, they are not only bothering other people by disturbing them with juvenile behavior, but are preventing themselves from accomplishing important things.

Instead of acting strangely and caring so much about fashion, they can be using their brains for more important things. Their odd social behavior preventsthem from caring about anything except acting as "gay" as they socially can.

Their gay behavior confuses women who think straight men are not as nice because straight men don't always smile and do silly wittle thingsssssss ;))))). Women believe these gay men like them more, and women want straight men to act "gay." This causes straight men to dress as gay men, and become preoccupied. Preoccupation with clothes is a waste of time. Have fun living in a society where everyone obsesses over their hair and how tight their jeans are

Gay people are emulating women incorrectly. Their portrayal of women is extremely offensive. One may say they are emulating femininity, not womanhood. Unlike "gay" men, women can be strong. They are not weak helpless silly creatures like these social monstrosities.

Because children emulate their parents, children will try to act soially gay under the guardianship of two men. Right out of the petri dish the next Einstein will become a drag queen, confused about gender roles right at birth.

These "gays" are too socially ridiculous. Their social behavior would have them having gay sex publicly in the street all day every day. All they car about is happiness -- an artificial happiness of silliness and happy unicorns.

In my next step, I will prove that almost all gay people act this way, and also reinforce the negatives I've gone over more thoroughly.

Clarification: Gay marriage is bad cause it causes too many gays to act SOCIALLY gay. Some SOCIAL gays in society give society spice, but this spice can go out of hand. I will elaborate on gays that are NOT apart of this social construct -- gays that like gay sex but behave like men raher than a non-existant gender between women and men -- and how these gays are fine.
CAPLlock

Pro

Now your going on a Hasty gen

http://www.nizkor.org...

Besides, whats WRONG about those things? You may know of a gay who is still in the 'closet'. Please use numbers or links
themasteroffail

Con

themasteroffail forfeited this round.
CAPLlock

Pro

None of the things Con posted made society worse. Vote Pro.
themasteroffail

Con

themasteroffail forfeited this round.
Posted by CAPLlock 5 years ago
CAPLlock
How about we drop the BOP entirely
Posted by thett3 5 years ago
thett3
I'll accept if my burden is just to prove that we shouldn't recognize gay marriage, not that they harm society.