Kierkegaard
SexyLatina

Gay people are gay.

Kierkegaard

Pro

Gay people are gay.

Nuff said.
SexyLatina

Con

Gay people are not gay.

Fun dias.
BURDEN OF PROOF?!??!
Kierkegaard

Pro

As you can see from this thread on the interwebz,:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com...

Gay people eat poop. I mean, why else would this person ask that question? The fact that they asked the question as to why they eat poop proves that they eat poop. Not to mention that I would trust this guy with my life. I mean, he's from Austria, man. He's fuckin' awesome.

Furthermore, I will cite this video on Youtube:

One can discern from this video that people who eat poop are gay. I mean, this guy obviously knows what he's talking about. He's a doctor! He said so himself!

So, if gay people eat poop, and people who eat poop are gay, then it must logically follow that people who are gay are gay.
SexyLatina

Con

Your syllogism is as follows:

Gay people eat poop
People who eat poop are gay
Gay people are people who eat poop, making them gay.
Ipso facto, gay people are gay.

However, your syllogism SHOULD read

SOME gay people eat poop
SOME people who eat poop are gay.
SOME gay people are people who eat poop, making them gay SOMETIMES.
Ipso facto, SOME gay people are SOMETIMES gay.

If we work out the probabilities, there is a 50% chance that a gay person eats poop (50% that they don't), and a 33% chance that the poop-eating person is gay (33% chance that they're lesbian, 33% chance that they're straight). This leaves only a 16.666% chance that a given gay person is gay, mathematically proving that gay people are, on the average, probably not gay.
Kierkegaard

Pro

Well, first of all, your attack on my argument is rather futile. Although technically there is a 50% chance that gay people eat poop, this black man says that ALL gay people "eat da poo poo," and therefore all people that are gay eat poop. To prove my point, I will cite this picture: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com...

However, even the MATH that you have done is incorrect. You took 50% and multiplied it by 33% and got 16.666%. How is that even close to correct? I mean, come on. Let's be serious, here. 50x33 = 1650, so it should logically follow that 50% x 33% = 1650%. That means, following YOUR logic, that there's a 1650% chance that gay people are gay! That's means I'm BEYOND just winning, it means that I'm winning an EXTRA 1550%! That's so much extra! I have so much to spare!
SexyLatina

Con

Oh man, this is a five-round debate.

Your source said that he had done "a little research", which is by no means a way to discover that all gay people eat poop. Furthermore, if you listen, he doesn't even say that "all gay people eat poop", he says that "one of the things that they [gay people] do" is to eat poop, which allows my probabilities to be constructed just as they are.

My probabilities were conservative. The most likely thing is that if a person is gay, there is a 2% chance that they eat poop (because there's a 50% chance that they do, but the individual pair is only two people, so 2 percents), and if they eat poop, there is a 24.5% chance (obvi) that they are gay, leaving only 49%. Videos like 2girls1up indisputably prove that it is not only gays that eat poop; in fact, I have never seen a gay person on the internet, so I'm beginning to doubt their existence in the first place. That Ugandan man may have been traumatized by something else and be misremembering the poop story.

So let's review: Hypothetically, very few (2%, remember) gay people are gay, and if we use Olsen's Probability Theorem, we find that this means that theoretically 49% of gay people are gay: just under 50%, which would be a winning number. However, all of this theory doesn't matter because gay people don't exist, and therefore they cannot be gay, because they don't exist to do romance to other men. Therefore, gay people are not gay people; gay people are not gay. Ball's in your court.
Kierkegaard

Pro

Kierkegaard forfeited this round.
SexyLatina

Con

<<------- WINNER
<<------- WINNER
<<------- WINNER

Damn right you forfeit.
Kierkegaard

Pro

I am very sorry for my forfeit of the previous round. You see, I was in the wilderness of Africa observing the gay in their natural habitat: the gay bar. I wasn't able to bring back photos, but trust me: gay people exist. Now on to your argument.

Actually, he holds two doctorates in poopology and gayology, so he obviously knows what he's talking about. Need you even ask? Besides, when he says that "one of the things that they do" is to eat poop, he only means to say that one of the things in the litany of different things that ALL GAY PEOPLE do is eat poop. He's saying that all gay people eat poop. He's got two doctorates in poopology AND gayology, and because of that I take his word for it.

Nonono, you see, there's a 50% chance that a gay person will eat poop in any given amount of time. However, if we stretch that amount of time to their entire lifetime, then that percentage increases to 100%, because all gay people eat poop. So, basically, the older a gay person is, the more likely they are to have eaten poop. If you take all the poop in the world, assuming that any given person will create the same amount of poop, it can also be assumed that half of that poop will be eaten or in some way consumed by a gay person, because gay people start out at 50% when they are born.

If half of the poop in the world will be eaten by gay people, then it is safe to assume that gay people eat poop, because gay people are born starting with the 50% chance that they will eat poop in any given amount of time. Basically, this proves that gay people eat poop, and if gay people eat poop, then the rest of my previous argument is consistent and proves my point.

Thank you, and be sure to vote affirmative in this debate!
SexyLatina

Con

SexyLatina forfeited this round.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
This is gay bashing to the max.
Posted by AngelofDeath 2 years ago
AngelofDeath
Yes, gay people are gay because duh, gay is the adjective describing them, therefore making them so. However, both of you strayed wayyyy off topic when you started talking about gay people eating poop. The whole time I was reading it, I was thinking, WTF??? But it was funny reading. Thanks for making me laugh :D
Posted by SexyLatina 6 years ago
SexyLatina
Y'all's gay for not voting for me. Thankfully, that means that you're not gay! But voting for me is a definite sign of straightness.

I think I forfeited the last round because I was in the urban jungle of Chicago, observing the college-goer in his/her natural habitat. I apologize for my extreme BM.
Posted by SexyLatina 6 years ago
SexyLatina
Yeah I'll say. No debate should be more than three, mostly.
Posted by Kierkegaard 6 years ago
Kierkegaard
SHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I really shouldn't have made this five rounds.
Posted by SexyLatina 6 years ago
SexyLatina
Was it everything you dreamed of, LeafRod?
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
Meh.
Posted by Kierkegaard 6 years ago
Kierkegaard
I'll pass.
Posted by Atheism 6 years ago
Atheism
Challenge me!
Posted by Kierkegaard 6 years ago
Kierkegaard
Well, isn't that dandy?
Vote Placed by SexyLatina 6 years ago
SexyLatina
KierkegaardSexyLatinaTied
Vote Placed by FREEDO 6 years ago
FREEDO
KierkegaardSexyLatinaTied
Vote Placed by Kierkegaard 6 years ago
Kierkegaard
KierkegaardSexyLatinaTied