Sparkey1012
derpkitteh

Gay rights is not an equality matter

Sparkey1012

Pro

Look gay rights is not an equality matter we ALL don't have the right to marry someone of the same gender so why bother to change the law? People like you who support gay rights are fighting to change rights not give rights. Gay rights should not be allowed to happen either because birth rate in the U.S is low with about 40% of the births being single women . If gay rights was to happen nationally then the birth rate would drastically decrease and then gay rights to become a mainstream culture the kids that are born will split up and become gay to the point of extremely low birth rates that "sex labs" would become the substitute ruining sex as it was supposed to be just for creation of life.

-Thx for participating I don't hate gays I just dislike what they believe in as they do to me.
derpkitteh

Con

All arguments and replies I write are not intended to be factual in some areas, I am merely giving you my opinion on why I think you're wrong.

Gay rights is an equality matter. You should be able to be with and marry whoever you want to.
First, let's look at the definition of "rights".
1; that which is morally correct, just, or honourable.
2; a moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.
Depriving someone of being with or marrying who they want is not morally correct or just. Therefore going against the definiton of rights. This isn't changing what "rights" means. This is providing people with the rights that they deserve. Rights that are morally correct and just.

Gay rights don't encourage people to turn gay. They encourage gays to be proud of accepting of their sexuality. Taking this into consideration, it's not hard to understand that the possibility of the birth rate decreasing further is very slim, as your sexual preference doesn't change according to what the law says (not including gays who are not "out").
There is talk of homosexuality becoming "mainstream" or "trendy". Personally, I don't think this is true. I think that people are becoming more aware of their sexuality and are more willing to openly express and explore it, which I think is a good thing. Also, I think that sex being "just for creation of life" is your personal opinion.

I assume that you believe in the story of Creation, and I accept that; Personally, I don't wholeheartedly believe in it, and so I have not included any Religious (specifically Christian) ideas in my argument.
Sparkey1012

Pro

Sparkey1012 forfeited this round.
derpkitteh

Con

Ah, okay then. I hope I gave you the response you were looking for.
Posted by derpkitteh 2 years ago
derpkitteh
Don't worry about it. Understood. Feel free to shoot me a message sometime and we can continue sharing ideas and good stuff like that.
Posted by Sparkey1012 2 years ago
Sparkey1012
I'm terribly sorry I would've been on but a family issue sprang up that required me to leave my home for a bit. Honestly I meant just to have one round to begin with, I do very much appreciate your ideas. I love seeing others views and honestly gay rights will happen, so I'm just releasing all of my ideas out so I can be accepting and not turn into a freak that hates everyone but their own ideas. Yes, I would say I sorta believe in creation I am LDS, along with a BSA so that shows my bias on the situation.
Posted by derpkitteh 2 years ago
derpkitteh
Some advice to Pro; if you're going to start a debate with someone, at least come back online to check for a response.