Birdman11
Texas_Rebel

Gay rights

Birdman11

Birdman11

Pro

People are created equal,that's according to the founding fathers of our proud nation. Who dose our government think they are telling me I can't married whom ever I love. I am in high school so I don't know love but I know I like boys and I know what I've done and if I find that one person I want to live with for the rest of my live who is going to stand in my way. My mother and the government that's who people need to realize the times they are a changing.

-Birdsmister-
Texas_Rebel

Con

Ok gay boy. Go have butt sex with another guy. Catch some aides and kill yourself while your at it.
Birdman11

Pro

That's exactly what I'm talking about people like you who can't open there eyes and see true happiness
Texas_Rebel

Con

Texas_Rebel forfeited this round.
Birdman11

Pro

If reproduction is such a big thing that two guys can't love each other with out everyone flipping out then I guess the world isn't already over populated or that Japan doesn't have laws saying people can have only one child. There are enough people to"make up" for me and all other gay men
Texas_Rebel

Con

Texas_Rebel forfeited this round.
Posted by TK57 2 years ago
TK57
I just gave a great reason. I could careless if someone is gay or nkt. Thats your choice but I still dont think its right and gays should definitely not be able to get married.
Posted by Birdman11 2 years ago
Birdman11
That's still does not make it wrong if you have a actual reason then I'd like to hear it if not then TRY to find one. I can bet you won't find one GOOD reason why being gay is wrong
Posted by TK57 2 years ago
TK57
The main reason being gay is wrong is simple. The key to every species is to repopulate and not let the species die out. Gays cant repopulate.
Posted by Birdman11 2 years ago
Birdman11
When people say that being gay or Bi is wrong is say it's only wrong if you don't like it I'm fine with it and other people against it can go live there lives in a hole in the ground because that's where there head is already
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
You have the right to have sex anyway you want. You do not have a right to tax money to pay for the outcome of your lifestyle, AIDS.And you do not have a right to force me by government law to accept you and your worse half.
Posted by JayConar 2 years ago
JayConar
People are angry when they are told how they should best live their lives when they know it won't make them happy to do so.
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
Gee, the originality in this is insane.
Posted by Birdman11 2 years ago
Birdman11
Yes please do so as you please
Posted by inaudita 2 years ago
inaudita
Am i allowed to take up this debate against rights in general?
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
Birdman11Texas_RebelTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never really gave an argument to support the resolution, just stating some appeals to emotion, but Con's very obvious trolling combined with some apparently malicious verbiage make me default the debate to Pro (not to mention forfeiting every round past the first). Hence, full sweep by Pro.