Horse_Lover
casper1668

Gays and Lesbians should have equal rights like normal couples

Horse_Lover

Pro

I think people (LGBT) should have equal rights!!! It's so wrong to hate. If we continue to hate, history WILL repeat itself (blacks/whites). Come on people! Do we REALLY want that to happen again???
casper1668

Con

No I do not think gays and lesbian should have equal rights and no it not because of haterd. Really you had the nerve to compare this to racism , it is completely two different learns for different rights. Gays and lesbian want to be allow to be married , date , and show their love in public . Racism aganist blacks is different because a whole race was persecuted by another race . That race wanted to be allow to be free from the bondage of whites . The want to be allowed to go to restaurant and sit anywhere they want . To have a better education for themselves and other children like white kids. The black race wanted to be allowed to go anywhere , to not be own by another race , to not have to be feel or be inferior
Horse_Lover

Pro

Okay. So, I get that people may not like the way other people want to express themselves and their pesonal relationships, but who are they to judge? We were all born free and should have the same rights to marry in all states. So what if they (LGBT) aren't "up to their standards". If they don't like how LGBT people express their relationships, then stay away from them! Its really mot that hard to just walk the other way or to simply ignore them. Life is a struggle and if you're not up for it, so what, deal with it.
casper1668

Con

From the beginning of time we as humans were born or condition to judge . No we all aren't afford or given the same rights. Some have to fight for their rights each and every day. It will be very impossible to stay or walk away for people like them when there are everywhere nowadays. It is going to be hard to even ignore them because they are free to do whatever they want. It is like me having a cut or a disease and I know it is there but I decide to do nothing and let it be free to do whatever it want but inside I know I will get sick or die. In life society scholar , philosophers , and educators all tell us that we should not struggle . I cant go into public and have to see something that give make my stomach churn . I shouldn't just deal with this. I know they want to be accepted in society as everyone else . But they cant because not everyone will agree
Horse_Lover

Pro

Horse_Lover forfeited this round.
casper1668

Con

casper1668 forfeited this round.
Horse_Lover

Pro

Horse_Lover forfeited this round.
casper1668

Con

casper1668 forfeited this round.