Thescarecrow066
piefav

Gay's should be denied service in holy places.

piefav

Thescarecrow066

Pro

With Gay's getting into Americas economy they get more and more into the church as well now that they wooed over the public they feel free to go attack the church, there excuse is "We just love each other, my response be friends then" and "Nobody loves me, well try to be nice for a change". Anyway before I screw off topic they should not be allowed into holy places because they insult religons they get jobs working there and act like its the best job ever, well for many religons being gay is a huge rule breaking in god's word and the fact that they go and work in a holy place such as a church or temple then they should be denied service they broke a rule of that place and should be escorted out. If you owned a restraunt and someone was not paying and being rude you would kick them well thats pretty much the same thing with most religons they act rude and use there gayness as an excuse to be rude and harass religous figures such as priest and or belivers of that religon if they are not appreciated there then they can leave no one is forcing them to work there and keep working in a holy place so they should be able to suck up and go find a job what makes them so special to the rest of us that if they get fired from a job in a church that people of the public should go and rant outside the church for days and nights ranting about something they know so little about I for one am christian and America to me has gone down the deep end for a while and the public are just becoming stupider and stupider every day just going with the flow and other stupid things they know so little about. So in my argument Gays should not be allowed to work in holy places because they abuse there job, they use gayness as an excuss to stay working there, they act like they have no where else to go, and if the country and state are seperated why does the goverment care so much about gay's being denied service in religous places. lastly nobody is forcing them to work there if they don't like working there then just leave your not being forced to work there... Hopefully someone will put up a strong argument.
piefav

Con

I will assume the term gay is being used for people across the LGBT community, unless the debate's creator informs me that they mean specifically homosexuality.

First I will point out that your argument is flawed. It is flawed because it seems to call out all gays as haters of religion, when in fact, according to a study done from 2012-2013, about 44-52% of people in the LGBT community associate with a religion. I also see that you use the terms "religious" for all religions and "church" for just Christianity both throughout the argument. I will assume by "holy place" you mean a church, but I will assume you mean any monotheistic religion (Islam, Judaism, etc.)

Many people of the LGBT community identify with a religion, so what doesn't give them the right to work for a holy place? Sure their holy book may say things against their religion, but why should it matter to somebody what orientation the person is? The people you describe in your argument as "gay" are not at all what all people in the LGBT community are like. Of course there are some people like that, but their numbers are small, and they are definitely not a majority. I would assume you have a minimal (or non-existent) amount of friends or acquaintances who are of an orientation other than heterosexual, which may cause you to misunderstand the behaviour and personality of the majority of LGBT people.
Thescarecrow066

Pro

Thescarecrow066 forfeited this round.
piefav

Con

Since my opponent has, in his words, "better things to do," he has forfeited this round. I will not be a jerk and spout "HE FORFEITED VOTE CON." I will instead politely state that someone with a strong argument should be able to pay more attention to his own debate instead of replying to the comments on the debate.
Thescarecrow066

Pro

Thescarecrow066 forfeited this round.
piefav

Con

piefav forfeited this round.
Posted by NiceAwesumDude 1 year ago
NiceAwesumDude
May as well (both of you) forfeit all remaining rounds than have everyone vote for Con, seeing as Pro has essentially forfeit/abandoned the debate.
Posted by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
You can at least try to debate instead of quitting because I had a strong rebuttal.
Posted by Thescarecrow066 1 year ago
Thescarecrow066
Well I quit, the contender is being rude and a horrible person to debate with and making this debate and horrible thing to deal with someone might as well report this and ask for it to be shut down because I quit.
Posted by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
And the other half of the debate (which should be a lot more if you were better at debating....I mean pacing your time.) is actually debating, which I would enjoy to do, but I guess you would not.
Posted by Thescarecrow066 1 year ago
Thescarecrow066
I swear, Half of this debate is fighting off you people....
Posted by Thescarecrow066 1 year ago
Thescarecrow066
@Nice how abut you read my dam paragraph... I something worth arguing I wrote it down for you to read...
Posted by Thescarecrow066 1 year ago
Thescarecrow066
Why is everyone hating me, I have a life you know I've been busy. This sight doesn't matter that much to me.
Posted by NiceAwesumDude 1 year ago
NiceAwesumDude
Am I the only one twiddling my thumbs here waiting for Pro to post something worth arguing? Why would he forfeit the round when his previous arguments have been essentially refuted?
Posted by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
Hey how about instead of talking about my argument in the comments, you actually rebuttal in the debate like a normal person. Only (a little under) one day left...
Posted by Thescarecrow066 1 year ago
Thescarecrow066
Butter usaly if they broke a rule of their religon escpically jewish is considered unholy and is punished.
Vote Placed by Sarra 1 year ago
Sarra
Thescarecrow066piefavTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF (conduct).