BladeXFire
VISUALMoney6

Gears of War 3 ending was bad.

BladeXFire

Pro

Rules: No bashing other person, thou will lose 7 points. Correct spelling, the audience will penalize you.
Round 1: Acceptance and Stance
Round 2: Build your augment
Round 3: Attack other case and defend
Round 4: Rebuild/attack/defend
Round 5: Attack and defend, then congratulate.
VISUALMoney6

Con

Well I accept this is going kinda hard seeing how I've never beaten Gears of War 3 but I'll do the best I can good luck.
BladeXFire

Pro

Gears of War 3. The final game in the main series with delta squad. The ending battle was intense, but it left you off with a cliff hanger. Now is it that bad? No, but if only it was finished. Epic left the game series unfinished, then People Can Fly came in and screwed up the series, and went back before the series. I don't like to see series end like this. But at least it leaves it to the fans to write it out. I prefer official endings to non. (No spoilers.)
VISUALMoney6

Con

If you look at it the ending is not a cliff hanger it says that the human race finally has a chance it ends the game correctly by putting an end to the locust problem once and for all which is the way that the series should have ended so if you look at it there is no cliff hanger.

And for proof
BladeXFire

Pro

BladeXFire forfeited this round.
VISUALMoney6

Con

Well then I'm going to wait for Blade's next argument
BladeXFire

Pro

Well then, i never got that cutscene :/
VISUALMoney6

Con

well then now that you know about the cut scene do you agree that the GOW 3 ending isn't bad?
BladeXFire

Pro

Bioshock ending is better, but this is a good one too. Better than judgement huh?
VISUALMoney6

Con

well yolo