Shannykirk
Sonofcharl

Gelatin: Is it good or bad for you?

Shannykirk has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Shannykirk

Con

So I'm not going to really take a side yet, but I would like people to share their opinions and evidence on this topic.
General knowledge, is that gelatin is made of animal bones, and is used in products such as jello, shampoos, and face masks.
Through my search, I have seen some websites say that it has health benefits, meanwhile, other sources that will argue multiple things wrong with it.
Sonofcharl

Pro

Hi Shannykirk.

I will debate with you. Even though your debating position is rife with ambiguity and indecision.

Heck knows what we're going to argue about for five rounds. Gelatin or Gelatine I suppose.

Have fun.