princejoey9
violetviolin

Gender Dominance

violetviolin

princejoey9

Pro

I think boys are dominant because without boy there's no girl.
violetviolin

Con

My opponent states that boys are dominant to girls "because without boy there is no girl". This view is extremely biased, unsupported, and sexist.
1. Just as females cannot reproduce without a male, males cannot reproduce without a female. In fact, Females of other species have learned to clone themselves, without the help of the male half of the species, so in many non human cases, the opposite is true. I am not claiming however, that women are better than men, only that they are equal. in no way, do women need men more than men need women.
http://www.examiner.com...

2. My opponent is essentially saying that women, as the "lesser" half of the human species, should not have as many rights as men, and are not as good as men. This view has been entirely proven to be false by today's society, and saying this basically shows that my opponents views have not evolved with society. How can any one say that men are better than women when every piece of legitimate evidence has proven otherwise? My opponent has not produced a shred of evidence to prove his point, and has just made a statement that insults and puts down every successful women that has ever proved through hard work that assumptions like this are wrong.

3. Often times the reason for assumptions like this is that women are not given equal opportunity to men, which makes it impossible by circumstance for them to be as well educated as men. Now, however, modern society has changed that, and using IQ tests, it has been proven that many women are scoring equal to, if not higher then men. This proves that women are men's intellectual equals.
http://abcnews.go.com...

You cannot look to my opponents argument because he makes illogical, insulting arguments, with no proof to back them up whatsoever. All evidence points to the fact that women are equal to men in today's society, and any attempt to say other wise, if not backed up by legitimate evidence, is simply a sexist attempt to put down women yet again.
princejoey9

Pro

princejoey9 forfeited this round.
violetviolin

Con

As my opponent has failed to defend his points or to counter mine, I can extend all of my arguments and points against his case, and at this point, none of his case is standing.
princejoey9

Pro

princejoey9 forfeited this round.
violetviolin

Con

Again, my opponent has failed to provide arguments supporting his point, and has failed to rebut my arguments. Therefore, I extend all of my arguments for my point and against his point. I urge you to vote for me, as I have provided the only legitimate, warranted, unbiased, and unsexist arguments. My opponent has provided none of these things.
Posted by Adrilidexus 3 years ago
Adrilidexus
"Without a boy there is no girl"

Well what do you think we come from, dude. A man's butthole?....smh
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
OHHHHH burn to pro
Vote Placed by emmylou3322 3 years ago
emmylou3322
princejoey9violetviolinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Um, I'm sorry. If you are going to instigate a debate as ignorant as this, I suggest you defend your claim. I think Pro is just trolling.
Vote Placed by jvava 3 years ago
jvava
princejoey9violetviolinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pretty obvious!