Corina_Young
DJBruce

Gender Violence and Discrimination of Women

Con Tied Pro

Corina_Young

Con

Gender Discrimination is something this world has been living with through out history. Women are immitated as a weeker sex, or not good enough for a mans world. This society is ran off of a male dominency. The start of the skirts and dresses was by the males and now today females wear them. Never a male though, he'd be way to feminine right? NO! this is a sterotypical view of the citizens of the united states and the rights women have to be treated as equals. We lost our rights way before we even had them, and it started to show the most in the reconstruction time aera. The BLACK MEN, were always choosen over a female. I'm not trying to offend anyone but back when we were haveing problems of racism African American men were the lower level of dirt. Thank goodness things have changed now, well at least for the colords. I Hate the fact that women are looked down on and not looked up too as an idol of something bigger then her children. It really ratels my bushes when a man says "You can't do it" and i ask why his response is "your a woman." This discrimination needs to stop; But i haven't seen one male get off his back side to even push womens rights.
DJBruce

Pro

At one point in American history your point would have been valid but it is not in this day in age. In this day in age women can act as they please they are not forced to stay at home and tend to the family. They can be anything they want to be from a CEO to a fire-fighter to a astronaut. With this said there are some basic physiological differences between men and women that must be taken into account when considering why women are treated unequally in certain fields of work especially ones requiring manual and strenuous labor. Personally do not understand your tangent on racism and the civil rights movement. What does it matter who was the lowest person on the social totem poll at one point in the past. Minority rights in general have increased dramatically in the last 160 years.
Corina_Young

Con

Corina_Young forfeited this round.
DJBruce

Pro

In the last 200 years or so womens rights has advanced exponetally. You have all the legal rights a man does It is that simple.
Corina_Young

Con

Corina_Young forfeited this round.
DJBruce

Pro

As my opponent has failed to make any point I feel that there is nothing felt for me to say. The point still remains that women and men have the same rights and opportunities.
Posted by John_Quincy_Adams 6 years ago
John_Quincy_Adams
That reminds me that I need to go back to Detroit to get some canolis from Greek Town.
Posted by DJBruce 6 years ago
DJBruce
Ive never been to Utah but all I have to say is Detroit, Flint, and Ponitac all in Michigan all about 30 minutes from my house
Posted by John_Quincy_Adams 6 years ago
John_Quincy_Adams
It may be prudent to acknowledge that she may be coming from a much less progressive community than many of us are fortunate enough to live in. Some parts of Utah scare me.
Posted by Kusfraba 6 years ago
Kusfraba
What really "ratels my bushes" is when women don't think that some guys DO care about women's rights, although there are some very funny jokes about that :P
Vote Placed by DJBruce 5 years ago
DJBruce
Corina_YoungDJBruceTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 6 years ago
JBlake
Corina_YoungDJBruceTied
Vote Placed by JudgeTripp 6 years ago
JudgeTripp
Corina_YoungDJBruceTied