T-4067
Comeatmebruh666

Gender equality

Comeatmebruh666 has forfeited round #1.

T-4067

Con

Is gender equality achieved ?
I don't think India achieved it. Gender equality is basically the view that everyone should receive equal treatment & not be discriminated against based on their gender .
A highly contentious issue relating to gender equality is the role of women in religiously orientated societies and bringing a child.
http://time.com...
Posted by HeavenlyPanda 2 months ago
HeavenlyPanda
who do you think is going to debate you on that?
Posted by CraftyMiscreant 2 months ago
CraftyMiscreant
If you're talking about gender equality, as in equal rights, equal pay, etc, on a global scale, then it is painfully obvious that we haven't reached gender equality and nobody would dare argue against it.

Be more specific.
Posted by mmichaen 2 months ago
mmichaen
Please define where you wish to debate as there are no parameters set. Youn mention India so are we going o focus around there but also mention religion and how that plays in with it so is this debating whether or now women are discriminated against in religious scenarios?
I would be happy to debate you on the equality of the sexes but so you don't sideswipe me with third world issues vs first world ones and governing countries you have no business governing pressing your culture onto theirs. So define when or where or how this occurs then I will take you up on the challange.