KingofTheSkullServants
smartkid134

Generation 5 in Pokemon isn't as bad as people think

smartkid134 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/6/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

KingofTheSkullServants

Pro

Some of the biggest complaints about gen 5 is usually brought up by only 3 Pok"mon from gen 5 (Vanilluxe, Garbador, Klingklank), and nothing else. Nobody complains about how the game is played out, or how difficult it is, its just those 3 mons. It's getting to a point where I sigh because of how people think that those examples can apparently shut down an argument.
smartkid134

Con

pokemon go sucks -______-
KingofTheSkullServants

Pro

That's your opinion and that has nothing to do with my original statement.
Posted by Memezz 1 year ago
Memezz
As a really big fan of gen 5 the majority of people who claim gen 5 sux are the genwunners. They claim gen 5 has unoriginal pokemon and boring lazy designs. I will list why this aint true but in gen 5 case.

1. Voltorb is a pokeball ------> Electrode is an upside down voltorb (and gen 5 is lazy....) (btw i actually like voltorb and electrode)

2. Geodude is a boring pokemon (alolan geodude has a thick brow)

3. Unoriginal... How many pokemon are based on gears......... I thought so
Posted by RancidRaptor 1 year ago
RancidRaptor
Gen V was alright. Nothing to write home about.
Posted by Jocularly_Solemn 1 year ago
Jocularly_Solemn
How is even pokemon go connected to gen 5 pokemon? I am a pokefan myself, but even I did not like pokemon go much, but I do love the anime and other games!
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
Yeah, Gen 5 was also a huge groundbreaker in graphics and plot for the Pokemon franchise.
Posted by Kilk1 1 year ago
Kilk1
To be honest, Gen. V's villainous team is actually the most original of the series, the way I see it. Many within Team Plasma feel that they're in the right, because they're "liberating" Pok"mon, when in reality, they're wrong. Team Plasma reminds me of PETA. This team, defying the stereotype of rude guys who want to take over the world, are my favorite villainous team in the Pok"verse.