HitReaper
shawnmurphy

Generation Z living in the United States needs to become more proactive

shawnmurphy

HitReaper

Pro

Many individuals living in the United States in Generation Z are going to have to become very proactive in the government or major issues shall arise. First round is accepting.
shawnmurphy

Con

Why should we become more pro-active than we already are. I know in California there are many children and teenagers involved in politics. I think we need to focus on people from 24-39 before we focus on the teenagers. If we focus on them it will trickle down to the younger population. First we need to fix how parents, parent their children. It will be the best thing that happened in this nation. Hope this is what you are looking for.
HitReaper

Pro

HitReaper forfeited this round.
shawnmurphy

Con

shawnmurphy forfeited this round.
HitReaper

Pro

HitReaper forfeited this round.
shawnmurphy

Con

shawnmurphy forfeited this round.
HitReaper

Pro

HitReaper forfeited this round.
shawnmurphy

Con

shawnmurphy forfeited this round.
Posted by HitReaper 3 years ago
HitReaper
The issues arising as generation Z will face: mainly economic. Proactive being heavily involved in politic reform.
Posted by SloppyJoe6412 3 years ago
SloppyJoe6412
Proactive for what" What major issues are you referring to? If you don't define that more narrowly I can't know what you really want to debate. The US has never had a shortage of major issues and this time is no different.
Posted by HitReaper 3 years ago
HitReaper
I do know how you feel though. I debated with a person whos debate was mostly just a cited argument that the cons position was more or less just using common sense. Sometimes people shouldn't vote for sources due to the fact sometimes as a human you can create your own thoughts that can't be backed up with a study. This debate on the other hand you could find some research quite easily.
Posted by HitReaper 3 years ago
HitReaper
Well Romanii more or less it doesn't need to be research based. If you'd like to find research just look for similar opinions as to that of yourself they tend to site there own research.
Posted by Romanii 3 years ago
Romanii
How do you do "research" on theoretical topics like this? I don't get it.

I just finished up a debate with a Christian fundamentalist on the validity of the Bible.
Most of my opponent's arguments consisted of evidence he had collected from various websites he cited, while most of my arguments consisted of logic to disprove the validity of his evidence. I had thought I had done a decent job of it, but instead I got heavily criticized for not doing research and citing sources.

This gives me the impression that people on this site respect evidence more than logic.
Can someone please explain how you can do "research" on topics like this one that seem more theoretical than objective?
Posted by oppai_lover666 3 years ago
oppai_lover666
Considering taking on this debate if no one else does first. Getting some preemptive research done.
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
HitReapershawnmurphyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Hmmm.... this is a hard debate to judge. Actually, the first round is accepting. Minus 1 point Con for arguing. Con's argument I will count on my flow in this case despite the need for an acceptance round, only because it is the only argument.