Saracen1337
Dik_Dawg

Genghis khan would defeat any other medieval army

Dik_Dawg

Saracen1337

Pro

Right so just feeling like a friendly debate:
Genghis khans forces (lets say 3 tumans or 30,000 men) would defeat any other medieval army of same size and experience. His rigid chain of command, dread in/after battle, the inconceivable archery skills of the mongol hordes (not to mention the most agile heavy cavalry), and general bad-assery all would contribute to the absolute and total destruction of the opposing force, be they Richard the lion heart's crusaders, William the conquerer, Robert the bruce, Saladin e.t.c...

Con will argue that the opposing force (faction/country is their choice, must be medieval period) of same size (30,000 men, mixed cavalry/missile/infantry up to them) have a chance and will defeat Genghis Khan in a pitched battle on an open plain.

I will use examples from battles Genghis himself took part in and/or his ancestors/generals. Con can use whatever sources he/she may as long as they relevant to the forces he/she chooses.

"A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them."-Genghis
Dik_Dawg

Con

Genghis is dead, so he can not command. We should get, like Nicki Minaj to lead the menz and then he would have get to win.
I assume this is first round acceptance
Saracen1337

Pro

hahahah i admit Nicki Minaj was funny, right so this has kinda gone down the crapper since i cant argue anything until you've picked some kind of military force, unless you plan of sending generic pop stars to the battle lol
Dik_Dawg

Con

Quite. I would actually recommend putting forward an artist that does not make my ears bleed due to the horrible generic sound and stupid lyrics. Something like, idk, Pink Floyd? Mettalica? Something HARDCORE? Any other reccomendations?
Saracen1337

Pro

well you see, if we get some acid bath in there, the mongol army would be sure to rout in terror, however it is improbable that there would even be an organized army, seeing as Genghis is dead, and Niki Minaj has absolutely no military capabilities i think its safe to say you have defeated my argument. I give this extremely productive debate to con.
Dik_Dawg

Con

I graciously accept, and am happy you decided to pay for your sins, namely trolling an innocent ddo member, myself.
Posted by Saracen1337 5 years ago
Saracen1337
Yea they would probably have to dismount, i agree, but that why i chose a open plain :) And i was acutaly hoping this iswould be an actuall debate
Posted by The_Fool_on_the_hill 5 years ago
The_Fool_on_the_hill
not that you guys are intrested. But the mongel horde would have lots of problem making any ground into the forestry parts of in western Europe and in fact they didn't because the horde was only so formidable in open field battle.
Posted by Saracen1337 5 years ago
Saracen1337
indeed, Nikki Minaj is unstoppable
Posted by Dik_Dawg 5 years ago
Dik_Dawg
If pro did not concede, then he may have won. But he knew he could not beat Nikki minaj so I should win
Posted by Saracen1337 5 years ago
Saracen1337
Well 2bh i thought this would be legit too, but i cant put up an argument against Niki Minaj's hordes of pop singers.
Posted by Dik_Dawg 5 years ago
Dik_Dawg
I thought this was going to be a legitimate debate, but alas I have been fooled. Vote con to stop this troll (I know I went with it but what else could I do?)
Vote Placed by THEBOMB 5 years ago
THEBOMB
Saracen1337Dik_DawgTied
Reasons for voting decision: errr.....wth? Pro conceded...
Vote Placed by larztheloser 5 years ago
larztheloser
Saracen1337Dik_DawgTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded. Con won.