Jedi4
Lexus

Genocide is usually moral.

Jedi4

Jedi4

Pro

Muh genocide

The future isn't certian, someones life needs to come to an End.

I think genocide on balance is usually moral on a net basis. Put one in the comments to accept this deb8.

*Puts fingers to mouth and kisses* beutiful genocide!
Lexus

Con

I accept. My opponent has the ENTIRE BoP to prove that genocide is usually moral, in practice.

Genocide: the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation
usually: more than 50% of cases
moral: concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.

I have no obligation to provide any sort of constructive case, as the BoP lies with pro. If I choose to provide constructive arguments, due to the nature of the way that the BoP is set up, they cannot be held against me. However, any constructive arguments that I make can be held against my opponent.

Good luck
Jedi4

Pro

"My opponent has the ENTIRE BoP to prove that genocide is usually moral, in practice"

sure man take the easy way in this debate. Genocide is "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation."

Why is it good? In practice it would take another large group to kill the group/

Group 1: Full of 10,000 pieces of sh1t
Group 2: Full off 100,000 aswomeos.

Group 2 is the majoirty, anyone who negates group 2 is automatically in group one. G2 is the majority and it would give them extreme pleasre to kill them all. If utilitarianism is true genocide is usally moral.

But Jedi4 you say what about that bucket face philosophy named KANT.

"Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law."

Genocide is a universal claim to murder a large group of ppl. We run into no contadiction if we universalize it bros. By Kant Genocide is moral.

Argue 2

If a large group of people have the means and ability to genocide the peoples then they must have some reason for it. The Jews for example where keeping Germany down. Stalin did it for the same reason. It cannot be totally immoral

Argue 3

Killing off large groups of people is the only way to keep our Carbon footprint and overpopulation down. No matter what reason genocide can help the earth and make life better for the others.

*Drops mic*

Your turn
Lexus

Con

I have real life stuff going on, I have to postpone giving my arguments for a few days. If it is okay with pro, can he waive the next round so we can keep things fair and debate-like? Thanks.
Jedi4

Pro

waive'd

I miss my home country. I miss the bodies, I miss cleansing my nation of filth. I miss the rivers of blood.

:'( Oh genocide how I miss you
Lexus

Con

I am deactivating my account due to the poor quality of this website, so I will forfeit the next few rounds.
Jedi4

Pro

"I am deactivating my account due to the poor quality of this website"

When u say that your poor quality according to you. Saying not everyone is as smart as you i hope you bless the real world with your unmatched intellect.
Lexus

Con

Lexus forfeited this round.
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Jedi4
Murder is only immoral when its down in isolation. Not in groups of genocide
Posted by Couchsessel 2 years ago
Couchsessel
Let me negate your position with nine words:

Genocide is murder

Murder is amoral

=> Genozide is amoral

Baaammms!!!
Posted by Lexus 2 years ago
Lexus
I wish to accept.
Posted by greatkitteh 2 years ago
greatkitteh
I woyld sah genkcide kn hispanics Dragging down the USA economy is moral, Whilst a genocide on Blacks on not.
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Jedi4
im a moral realist

Genocide is objectively moral
Posted by xXCryptoXx 2 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Everyone, this is the consequence of moral relativism and nihilism.
Posted by canis 2 years ago
canis
To be or not to be...That is the REAL question. Rest of the questions are just questions...
Posted by xXCryptoXx 2 years ago
xXCryptoXx
so much facepalm
Posted by Makaveli83 2 years ago
Makaveli83
Anything is moral if the person finds it to be the right thing to do. I may find killing a rapist moral but another may not. What a person finds to be right or wrong are merely an opinion based on ones nature and nurture. Fundamentally there is no such thing as right or wrong just perceptions. Do i think genocide is moral? Well that depends on who's being killed.
Posted by Epicular 2 years ago
Epicular
You saying that the Holocaust was moral?
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 2 years ago
Midnight1131
Jedi4LexusTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF by Con. Also Con basically conceded the debate when they said "I'm deactivating my account so I will forfeit the next few rounds, so arguments to Pro as well.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
Jedi4LexusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited the debate (see round three)