Conspicuous_Conservative
cheekyhobo

George W. Bush is probably the worst President of all Time.

Conspicuous_Conservative

Pro

The first person that took this debate wasted many peoples time by not responding to the debate. Hopefully the next person to take the debate seriously thank yo

I would like to thank the person who debates me in this issue for taking their position and providing me with a chance to compare ideas. I would like to also thank the many people I know will be adding their comments and eventually voting. I simply ask if you are going to bad talk president Bush please do so humanely (this is a family friendly debate =) .

I will like to keep the first topic concise so I can see where my opponent wants to take the debate. In this debate I will give a few reasons why I believe that President Bush is among the worst presidents of all times.

I. He has been classified as a conservative and has claimed to run as one despite the fact that he is far from conservative.

a. Fiscally he has increased government spending to almost three times as much as president Clinton who is suppose to be the more Liberal President.

b. Government size, he has increased the role of government during his presidency with the Patriot Act and many other sister bills that have increased the role of the government and the lost of constitutionally protected freedom.

II. Bush has been held high by "Republicans" as being someone strong on the war on terror. This hits home with me because I currently serve in the military and his military based decisions directly effect me.

a. He has fought a poor war. (I am for War in Iraq and eliminating forces quickly). But it seems that we linger around in Iraq to keep the contractors earning money. We could have march through Iraq if we fought this like a real war.

B. President Bush is for an open border which will allow terrorist and other individuals that mean the United States harm free access to our country and the social programs we have.

III. He is not the most articulate president. This is not that big a deal but when people see the leader of one of the most powerful countries having a hard time getting through a speech it is really a testament to how poor our educational system is. Especially when President Bush advocates that immigrants learn English first. Click the following link to see our president in action.

I do not hate the man nor do I feel he is pure evil like many do, I simply feel that through what he has promised as compared to what he has delivered he is in the category of worst three presidents of all time.
cheekyhobo

Con

My friend, we have similar ideas and view points. You state that Bush is PROBABLY the worst president ever. However, he is. Period. End of discussion. All Presidents have bad to them. Some have 5% bad. Some have 6% bad. But this one is 99% d-bag bad! I still have to respect the position which is where the 1% comes in to play. But, he is overall, the WORST president ever. There is no "probably" involved.

He reminds me of the Racton from my home back thousands of years ago. There was a Racton whom no one would dare challenge. He was a weak fool whose father had gained power and therefore, procuring enough for his baby boy. The Racton was deadly. He killed for pleasure and said he did it to protect his people from religious extremists. He even put into place the Persons Against Total Racton Incursion and Objection to Treason Act which undoubtedly was the worst thing ever created. It was to protect peoples' freedoms by taking them away and to defend the nation from a threat that was never coming. This made the silly Racton happy. And Bush is just like the Racton so I shall call him Racton Bush.
Thanks!
- Cheeks
Conspicuous_Conservative

Pro

I am glad that someone has taken the time to actually respond to my debate topic. Unfortunately you were supposed to be on the opposite side of this debate. I find it hard to believe any president is of only 5% or 6% evil even my favorite presidents have bumped heads with me on frequent occasions. Hopefully you can give me more points pertaining to your side of the issue.

I have a list of a number of the worst presidents who have hindered the country during their term. Bush was bad, Carter too ruined America and even Clinton hurt us. Hopefully you can provide the points for your side in the next round.
cheekyhobo

Con

Oh contrare my friend. You stated that President Bush is PROBABLY the worst president ever. I am just reaffirming your ideas. This is a step further than your original advocacy creating a new parameter for debate!
Conspicuous_Conservative

Pro

Ok I guess, I would put him in the top 2. President Jimmy Carter screwed the US far worse than President Bush ever could have. It is because of Jimmy Carter's gross incompetents that Ronald Reagan looked like the second coming of Christ. Don't get me wrong Reagan is in my top 3 but it is always easy to look great when such a ridiculous excuse for a president proceeds you.

Well my opponent has shown an interesting point of view and hasn't really shown facts so please vote for the one that has had the better argument.
cheekyhobo

Con

"Well my opponent has shown an interesting point of view and hasn't really shown facts so please vote for the one that has had the better argument." Gracias for the concession. You were literally non-responsive to everything I said. Have a good day!
- Cheeks
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Well yeah, it could just be one guy. All you need to do is have more than one account to act solely in tearing down someone's win ratio.
Posted by MoonDragon613 8 years ago
MoonDragon613
Just one? I can think of 3 off the top of my head. =D can't be provocative AnD well liked right?

(take a look at my debate on racial sensitivity to find another.)
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Perhaps it is someone who has made his/her dislike of you known. Such as the user who you argued with in the comment section here: http://www.debate.org...
Posted by MoonDragon613 8 years ago
MoonDragon613
=P I'm curious about the 5 people who follow my debates and vote against me no matter what I/my opponent says. (cause in some debates it's kinda funny how my opponent says nothing and he/she still gets 5 votes)
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
I've noticed that too (and not just on this debate). I think the ability to see who voted (and why) should be included on debate.org's next update.
Posted by MoonDragon613 8 years ago
MoonDragon613
same here. Started 2 debates on racial sensitivity as a result of that.
Posted by Kierkegaard 8 years ago
Kierkegaard
Suspicious...

No problem. I wish that Chinese Commies debate hadn't been banned..
Posted by MoonDragon613 8 years ago
MoonDragon613
Indeed, pretty interesting. The spike from 2 to 13. Unfortunately he's usually not bad enough for him to win a debate to be plausible.

And thanks for the comment Kierkegaard.
Posted by Impartial-Observer 8 years ago
Impartial-Observer
anyone else find it odd that conservative only had 2 votes before he logged on recently, yet had 13 votes soon after he logged on? Gotta wonder how he has "won" all his debates.
Posted by Kierkegaard 8 years ago
Kierkegaard
...*sigh*...mindjob, you obviously don't realize the pure awesomeness that is embodied in one such as MoonDragon613.
Vote Placed by Kmille11014 8 years ago
Kmille11014
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by mrmatt505 8 years ago
mrmatt505
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by dixielover 8 years ago
dixielover
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by sluggerjal 8 years ago
sluggerjal
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by radical258 8 years ago
radical258
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by birdpiercefan3334 8 years ago
birdpiercefan3334
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by johnwooding1 8 years ago
johnwooding1
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by left_wing_mormon 8 years ago
left_wing_mormon
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by sccrplyr40 8 years ago
sccrplyr40
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied
Vote Placed by Hypnodoc 8 years ago
Hypnodoc
Conspicuous_ConservativecheekyhoboTied