The Instigator
Ernold
Pro (for)
The Contender
Akhenaten
Con (against)

Germ Theory is the best explanation for the diseases it claims to cause

Do you like this debate?NoYes+0
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Debate Round Forfeited
Ernold has forfeited round #2.
Our system has not yet updated this debate. Please check back in a few minutes for more options.
Time Remaining
00days00hours00minutes00seconds
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 5/4/2017 Category: Science
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period
Viewed: 350 times Debate No: 102390
Debate Rounds (5)
Comments (0)
Votes (0)

 

Ernold

Pro

I was very interested to see Akhenaten's views on Germ Theory. So interested, in fact, that I had to look into some of his other debates. I would like to validate Germ Theory in this debate and allow Akehnaten to outline his views.

in summary, I will argue that Germ Theory is the best explanation for the diseases it claims to cause and Akhenaten will argue that it does not. Round one is acceptance. Feel free to Make arguments as well, if you'd like.

Hopefully, we can have a cordial, well-meaning debate. Thank you to Akhenaten.
Akhenaten

Con

Firstly, I am not interested in the voting results because I already know that this website is inhabited by biased and ignorant individuals.

Secondly, I am only here to humiliate people who believe in draconian concepts like Germ Theory.

1. Germ Theory has never been proven to be a valid theory. It was only accepted because it was a way of making money out of gullible people. Money talks, so it was accepted and a huge pharmaceutical industry has since flourished to cater for this pathetic theory.

2. Luis Pasteur was a fraud and a hustler who married the rector's daughter and became a famous scientist by stealing all the experiments of other scientists. Thus, he was similar to Einstien in that he was dull and stupid in science but was clever in decieving people. Thus, both Pasteur and Einstein were both thieving frauds who stole all their ideas from other people.

3. Antoine Bechamp was the real expert on Germ Theory. But his theory differed from Pasteur in that he stated that "germs are the result of a disease and are not the cause of it"

4. Prior to agriculture, there was no disease. Agricultural products are the cause of 98% of all diseases. These products include sugar, grain and dairy. The other 2% are caused by dangerous chemicals such as chlorine, bromine and flourine. These chemicals are known as halogens which cause a disruption of the human hormone system. The hormone system is an iodine based system which is vulneable to disruption by rogue halogens as listed above.

5. When Germ Theory was formulated nobody knew anything about hormones, gut bacteria and leaky gut syndrome. Thus, Germ Theory is a totally moronic theory which disregards all knowledge of how hormones work; how the gut leaks when agrivated by grain products and how bacteria enter the blood stream internally instead of externally. Thus, the internal leakage of bacteria is a more logical explanation of disease than the exterior invasion model of disease. Therefore, Germ Theory is false because it assumes that the germs come from exterior sources.

6. Germ Theory is illogical. How do germs know when to attack humans? Germs have no legs to attack with, no brains to think with, no eyes to see with. Thus, they are conpletely incapable of even finding anything to attack in the first place. Note - The word "attack" is used repeatedly by the medical fraterity, so don't try to deny that this word is ever used.
Debate Round No. 1
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 2
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 3
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 4
This round has not been posted yet.
This round has not been posted yet.
Debate Round No. 5
No comments have been posted on this debate.
This debate has 6 more rounds before the voting begins. If you want to receive email updates for this debate, click the Add to My Favorites link at the top of the page.