German shepherds, Dobermans, Pit Bulls, and Rottweilers are not mean

Equalityman has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Hi these dogs are not mean. I need an argument where the person disagrees that these dogs are not mean. I need to improve my debate skills thanks!

Hello, everyone!

It is a pleasure to be able to debate this topic. I thank my opponent for posting this debate and I thank the voters for judging this debate.

Though it may seem like a topic of relative insignificance, the belief that all dog breeds are naturally docile and only become aggressive due to how they are treated is an utterly false and harmful belief. I know many people who have adopted or bought a dog under the false belief that all breeds are docile, only to have the dog attack a person or another animal.

My opponent has taken the 'pro' side, also known as the affirmative. Thus, he has the burden of proof. He must prove to you, the voter, that Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pitbulls, and German Shepards are never born more aggressive than other dog breeds. Since he is the one proving the revolution, I will let him post his opening arguments in the proceeding round.

I ask all those observing and/or voting on this debate to enter with a clean state of mind. Do not bring any preconceived notions of the topic into the debate, excluding empirical, objective evidence. Speaking of evidence, all scientific studies or statistics must have a source posted somewhere that is accessible to both the voters and the opponent. If not, the evidence should be considered null.

I look forward to a good debate.
Posted by Taking-Wing 6 days ago
My opponent forfeited. If you insist on voting, please vote for he who would have continued the debate had a response been forthcoming.