TheBestPvPer
stephannoi

Germans being "nazi"s"

Updated: 1 week ago Status: Post Voting Period

TheBestPvPer

Con

Germans have many reasons for their actions but you have unjustly accused all of them being Nazis and I find that horrible.
stephannoi

Pro

Thanks for challenging me to a debate. Anyway I want to send a message to everyone that I really really hate Germans. I consider them the biggest enemy of me ever. There are reason why I think like that and I hope many people would understand me.

1. Germans kill many innocent people in WW2 including jewish
2. Even nowadays many Germans still remain xenophobic and anti semitism. As to what I had experienced many of Germans that I met are racist and always said bad stuff about Jewish. They also told me that killing jewish and others was justified. And of course they also admire hitler. (I guest many Germans still admire hitler nowadays)
3. Many folks al over around the world hate Germans because what they did in the past.
4. It's the Germans fault that WW2 happen
5.if majority of population disagree with hitler then he would never ever be able to be a leader or win the election.

There are many many more reason why I really hate Germans. However I will named those later.

In conclusion Germans are worst human ever on earth.
TheBestPvPer

Con

Sure that may be true. But those that you meet seem to be the nazis but how can you be sure they are all german? I"m a german and I"m friends with Jews so I"m confused why you seem to believe that they are all evil. World war 2 was started by the Germans yes. But they were In chaos at the time from their loss. If you want to speak wrongly about something then you should at least research something. Germany has taken lots of action against racism but even so others are much more racist. In fact you probably don"t even understand a German"s point of view. With lots of immigrants entering all the time it gets annoying to the point where you can get racist. But that"s not only Germans.
stephannoi

Pro

Yeah but many of my Germans friend are anti Semitic and they still admire hitler. They said that what hitler did was right.
TheBestPvPer

Con

Then why are they your friends? Are you a nazi that shares their beliefs but only pretends to be against it?
stephannoi

Pro

Like i told you. I know many Germans who are anti semitistic including those are my relatives but I am not a nazis. I don't like Germans.
Posted by Amphia 1 week ago
Amphia
Okay one, this was not all the German people. That's generalizing. Two, why are you using the present tense? Germans don't kill Jewish people! Also, you can't say German people because the Jewish people in Germany were...wait for it...GERMAN. It's just like..what?

The people you have met are racist. Not all Germans are racist. That's like me saying: "All the black people I have met like chicken. SO all black people like chicken." That's stupid, don't say stuff like that.

Uh...that is not true...

Hitler started WW2 because of the crappy treaty of Versailles that Europe forced Germany to sign. Not saying that I like Hitler, I'm just saying there was a reason for it. And to blame Germany for the actions of one man is unwarranted.

Back then, people fell for his charisma and good public speaking skills (he had those, it's true) but nowadays, many Germans look at Hitler and feel disgusted.
Posted by Momo12345 1 week ago
Momo12345
I would like to say that the german people didn't cause ww2. It was hitler. A DICTATOR. to call germans nazis is disrespectful to all of the men and women who di their best to fight against the germans from the inside. there were german jews. so how could they be nazis? you, are a sick man.
As a german I can personally say how offended this has made me. You cannot go around calling people the things that have affected their society for years
Posted by AussiePotato 1 week ago
AussiePotato
(Also I know it says AussiePotato but I was just born in Australia and raised there, a majority of my background is German)
Posted by AussiePotato 1 week ago
AussiePotato
Posted by AussiePotato 1 week ago
AussiePotato
As a German I have a few things to say:
Not all of us supported Hitler.
The ones who still support Hitler are people who are not in the majority.
Germany has banned things like public displays of the Nazi symbol because they do not want to be known for that.
This is just pure racism.

-Thank you
Vote Placed by Emilrose 1 week ago
Emilrose
TheBestPvPerstephannoiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments are essentially tied because neither Con or Pro have actually won. I.e, they could've made an effort and linked some sources which would've corroborated their statements but instead the 'evidence' that they referred to was purely anecdotal and thus unverifiable.