If I was the president I would not want to divide my nation into lots of parts, this will make other look at us and see that we are breaking something that should not be bookend and will be better as a one nation then to be part"s or a nation. When it comes to voting should not be deviated they should add them to that part that have not make more part then they have , one of the thing that I say is if we are nation has to be a hole not a part so this is why I think that Gerrymandering is wrong for this nation. Thias is not right we should together not a part we should have one team not parts of a team we need to have fight for this to stop puting pepole into parts but make them strong and we will be strong and then we will stop pepole and the govment to make us a unatend nation a nation that other can see what we have done and see the wekness that we have.

I am looking forward to a great debate!

First of all your grammar and spellings are horrible- you fail to even spell people in the correct way...

Also, in gerrymandering at least everyone is still accounted for. In the end its not like people are skipped during voting time.

Juanita94 forfeited this round.

Obviously my fellow debater has shown poor responsibility and lack of commitment by forfeiting this round.

Vote PRO!!!
Vote Placed by sewook123 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited a round resulting in the loss of conduct points. However, Pro didn't explain his argument.