Get rid of the border

WhatIsYourProof has forfeited round #2.

When Great Britain came to America, they immigrated. The Indians welcomed them, and the colonist stabbed them in the back. Then they built borders to "protect" themselves. After that they robbed land, killed for land, and then threatens to deport or detain anyone that isn't an "American Citizen".

I will like a clean and calm debate.

Thank you for making this opportunity possible, and I hope to have a pleasant debate as well.

Secondly, by experience from my previous debate, thanks to my opponent, I'd like to suggest a basic set of ground rules for it will be needed here on out.

Round one - Opening Statement
Round two - Rebuttal
Round three - Rebuttal and closing statement

Here I shall make my argument :

It is true that the colonists have done terrible deeds in the past, and they've come to that revelation today. However, history turned out this way today into the USA. While this piece of land is stolen with forces of coercion, it is occupied by millions of families today living here, and they've lived there all of their lives. The border serves an important role for immigration, and without it, the already bad immigration system would turn to disaster. Illegal immigration would be easier than ever, therefore modern drug dealing would be easier than ever, along with some other illegal activities, and if this immigration system is abused like that, turmoil is bound to occur.

I understand and respect your opinion on this situation, however, the past can't be expiated, and that's why Americans exist today, the citizens here today should not be punished for a deed they had no control over. Also, may I ask for your race? I do not want to offend you in anyway possible, I'd like to keep this a calm and fair debate.
Posted by IcyCream 1 month ago
Just in case ;)
Posted by Stancer 1 month ago
Why do you want his race? lol. we're not debating on the debater. His race is irrelevant.
Posted by WhatIsYourProof 2 months ago
Better? Ha ha...
Posted by Throwback 2 months ago
I still don't understand your position. Immigration is legal.
Posted by WhatIsYourProof 2 months ago
Sorry, I knew the title would be confusing
Posted by Throwback 2 months ago
I assume you will take a position on something?