dalascadie
notdeadsoap7222

Get rid of the no PDA

dalascadie

Pro

Hi, my name is Dalas, I am a 13 year girl from Minnesota, I would like to address the matter of this society with the PDA (Public Display of Affection) rule that is potentially ruining teens social relationships and is putting a negative impact on our future decisions.

Public places are assigning the policy of this PDA rule, which does not allow us to make any sort of physical contact with the opposite sex unless the individuals are related. I say this is robbing us of personal rights. I cannot even hug my gay best friend because of the fact that he is of the opposite sex of me. Hugging is proven the boost emotional/mental health and social health, very important factors in which makes us us.

I believe we should pass this petition because if we are not allowed to show are affect or caring to each other, how are we expected to understand one another.

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality. (Romans 12:9-13 NIV)

If we can not so this love, through not sexually ways like hugging, how are we achieving Gods design for this world. Even if you do not follow the Christian ways, it still states that you are supposed to so love for one another, sexually or not. This is a matter that need to be addressed because my Church's Youth Group just passes this PDA rule and now we barely have enough people in it to call it a group.

Also, if this petition gets far enough up the chain of society, we should pass a law which states we can not make this PDA rule available.
notdeadsoap7222

Con

well, I might be old fashion or something else, but if I see some "teens" popping each others rectums or whatever children do these days. I would not enjoy that as much as the guy recording it and putting it on brazzer.
dalascadie

Pro

dalascadie forfeited this round.
notdeadsoap7222

Con

notdeadsoap7222 forfeited this round.
dalascadie

Pro

dalascadie forfeited this round.
notdeadsoap7222

Con

notdeadsoap7222 forfeited this round.
dalascadie

Pro

dalascadie forfeited this round.
notdeadsoap7222

Con

notdeadsoap7222 forfeited this round.
dalascadie

Pro

dalascadie forfeited this round.
notdeadsoap7222

Con

notdeadsoap7222 forfeited this round.
Posted by Himans45 2 years ago
Himans45
Don't use the bible as evidence as to why this should be allowed.

But honestly, do you really want to see couples furiously making out in public? Also, I've literally never seen a place that bans hugging, or doing anything below kissing/groping.
Posted by Zenjael 2 years ago
Zenjael
I mean within limits PDA is not wrong at all. Where do you draw the line? No expression of liking? If one sex speaks with another, is that not a form of PDA? How about holding hands? Hugging? Kissing?

I have no problems with people having affection for others, I draw the line when bodily fluids get involved from the neck down lol.
Posted by Daniel_Nemes 2 years ago
Daniel_Nemes
"Hate what is evil."

You say that, yet you do not realize the inconsistency. Hate is evil. The emotion of hate is fashioned from evil.