TricksforFun
fgadsmpu

Getting Honor Roll is good

TricksforFun

Pro

Getting honor roll in my school is a good grade. I will be arguing why getting on the honor roll is good opposed to being an Asian fail.
Honor roll - a certificate and position that you get after getting more A's than B's in a quarter.

Rules:

No trolling
No profanity
Keep this mature

Round 1: Acceptance

ACCEPT PLS!
fgadsmpu

Con

Honor roll may be exceptable for you but not for me. Honors aren't a lot of asian people's goal
TricksforFun

Pro

"Honor roll may be acceptable for you but not for me."

I did not say honor roll was acceptable for me as i am asian too. I said that it was a good grade. People often mistake the fact that asians are all smart. That is not always the case. A lot of asians are not smart. Vise Versa a lot of white people are smart. Because of this, the people of different races should be placed at fairly the same standard.

So.....
I still think that an asian getting an honor roll should be congradulated. After all A is excellent and B is good.

And please post more content on the next few debates
fgadsmpu

Con

A grade like that is not enough for you to get into a good college. Though I do agree that some asians are not as smart, and some american people are smart, but it is a point of perspecive. While the school might think that its a good grade, and gives a reward, another might think it is not. Its just that american people dont have as much expectation. Good grades in an asian perspective is head.
TricksforFun

Pro

Con fails to relate to the main topic. I said that getting honor roll is GOOD. By that i mean for all the races and peoples. So, I still believe that getting honor roll is good because for some people getting honor roll is a great achievement. I did not say it was for asians only.

Also, getting honor roll does not mean that you won't get into a good college because colleges rarely look at your middle school records. Honor roll's purpose is to motivate people to do better by giving them something to award them with.

In conclusion, honor roll is a good achievement. It does not matter who you are, you should be congratulated for getting honor roll because its purpose is to motivate people to do better.

And as always:

GETTING HONOR ROLL IS GOOD!!!!!!:)
Vote Pro!
fgadsmpu

Con

fgadsmpu forfeited this round.
Posted by TheEliteGoose 4 years ago
TheEliteGoose
wait fgdsmpu are you Charles? Wow you go to DEBATE>ROD???
Posted by TheEliteGoose 4 years ago
TheEliteGoose
Tricjsforfun has already won this debate. I can tell already..

The CON has not answered anything and still does not get the point of what Pro has said