Ghandi and Satan are Long Lost Brothers

I truly believe this because their quotes are the same and the Quran says so.

I will start by agreeing with the facts put forth so far. There are many certified quotes that both Ghandi and Satan said, as confirmed by the Holy Q'uran. However, the blood link between these two fine young men was never fully confirmed, as Ghandi was alive in 1993, when he fronted the band Nirvana, before DNA testing was invented. Your argument may be that the facial characteristics between the two may be uncanny. The Mahatma wore glasses, just as the Lord of Darkness does. Secondly, although Mohandas Ghandi had his surgically removed when he was 16, both were born with horns on their heads.

My rebuttal is this: Lucifer and Ghandi were of different ethnicities. The Bible/Q'uran states that Satan is evil and Jesus is dandy. Jesus, being born in New York, a small village in South America, was indeed not white. This proves that Satan was white, as the letters in Jesus rearranged spell out "white" just as they do "Satan" and "gay marriage is cool."

One may say that the King of Hell used his powers of light to change his ethnicity after being born South American. This has not yet been proven by the Olive Garden council, but if it is, we must debate once again. Furthermore, though the father of Satan and Ghandi is indeed the same, (Allah) the identity of their mother has been a matter of debate for over 500 seconds. Liberals will say it's Yaweh, the Judeo-Christian god, while conservatives like Barack Hussein Obama argue that the mother can only be gay, you racist.

I have many other facts and theories to present, but I am more interested in rebuttals to this heated topic. Thank you for offering it, and I thank you in advance for responding once again.

Sources used:

I infer. I changed my mind... I think that ghandi is the reincarnated young sinatra.

I also infer. As a devout Islamic-Christian Communist Republican, I feel suddenly offended by your use of the holy word "Sinatra." Please uninstall.

You have not presented any arguments, so I cannot present a rebuttal. I ask the voters to consider this.

Life's a b**ch and then we die. I swear to god im the reincarnated Young Sinatra

Logic- Young Sinatra 3

Your quote from the greatest rapper who will ever be born was too good.

I therefore withdraw all arguments. Thank you for your time.

Vote Placed by connorjfield 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I think welqra may have just won the internet