BIDOOFisBEAST
fergie1

Ghost Pokemon Need a Nerf.

Started: 10/15/2011 Category: Technology

BIDOOFisBEAST

Pro

Normal pokemon have no pokemon they are strong AGAIN, AND THEY CAN'T EVEN HURT GHOST TYPES! Ghost pokemon should always be weak to normal type pokemon. This would make normal pokemon better, and Bidoof, the best pokemon ever, even more best.
fergie1

Con

I am having some trouble understanding my opponents grammar, but I am going to assume that he is arguing that Pokemon should be armed with Nerf guns. This would be totally pointless and would not help the Pokemon at all. Pokemon are animated and do not exist in real life. They are right up there with unicorns, bigfoot, and wrestling. Why should Pokemon have Nerf guns when they would not be able to use them? Never mind the fact that they are not lethal. But let's say figuratively that they do have the ability to use these guns. How would it affect these so called "ghost pokemon"? Wouldn't the Nerf dart fly right through them as ghosts are commonly known to be transparent? I stand in firm affirmation that Nerf guns would be useless to the Pokemon.
BIDOOFisBEAST

Pro

NOOOOOOO! Nerf means to weaken something! So I want ghost pokemon weaker and normal pokemon stronger!!!!!!!!
fergie1

Con

Then perhaps that should have been clarified! And besides, how can you make something that is already dead (a ghost) weaker? Your only hope is that they come out with a new Ghost Busters Pokemon that looks like Bill Murray but has large teeth that cause pain, therefore making this figurative Pokemon gnaw on wood to keep his teeth from growing to reduce the pain as much as possible.
BIDOOFisBEAST

Pro

BIDOOFisBEAST forfeited this round.
fergie1

Con

Posted by Loserboi 5 years ago
Loserboi
LOLOLOLOLOLOL hahaha