Alycat
nanditojv

Ghosts and spirits are real

Alycat

Pro

Are ghosts real? I think they are. Is everyone seeing ghosts just a mass hallucination? Or a hoax? If everyone can see them why are they 'fake'?
nanditojv

Con

i don't think so, because if they're real then why dont the ghosts haunt you? or someone else? it's just a bunch of photos or a bunch of videos of them taking a picture when a thing comes into the filming angle, i think that it's fake. it's just video editing.
Alycat

Pro

It is not just film editing. There are plenty of photos that have not been uncovered as hoaxes. If a lot of normal people who are not insane, or mentally unstable can see them why are they fake? Do they get together and discuss pulling another hoax? People genuinely see them. There have been ghost and spirit sightings for centuries. Let me address where you said 'if they`re real why don`t they haunt you?' .Why are all ghosts supposed to haunt people? Its stereotypical 'ghost' behaviour. There are good and bad people in this world its probably the same with ghosts. In theory, ghosts are spirits who are trapped on earth because someone has done them wrong or they have unfinished business. They do not go round 'haunting' and scaring people. I , by the way am not some loony who is going around saying"ghosts exist, believe, believe." I am just thinking that they must exist if so many people see them.
nanditojv

Con

nanditojv forfeited this round.
Alycat

Pro

I rest my case ^^
nanditojv

Con

sorry i got a live debating. so i forfeit the previous rmaybe there's an fireflies or a fly that its wings when then the photo captures. it becomes anomaly. so basically the round thingy is an anomaly, and besides that there's an human eye and an imagination, research has found that 65% of the people seeing horror movie (ghosts) are more likely see ghost on their way home.
Alycat

Pro

Alycat forfeited this round.
nanditojv

Con

so you just can't believe what other people says. the truth has been spoken. no ghosts.
Alycat

Pro

Alycat forfeited this round.
nanditojv

Con

i think i made my point that ghosts are not real. it's the editing that makes people thinks that's a ghost.
Posted by Dognip 3 years ago
Dognip
You can't base your argument on eye witness accounts, you need factually evidence to prove you're right. I can say theres a unicorn behind me, I said so, you must believe me right? majority of eye witness accounts are wrong, just look at the american judicial system 75% of eye witness accounts are wrong.
Just because a large amount of people believe in something doesn't make it real. like thunderstorms once believed the gods where angry at us, then we developed science and realized we where completely wrong.

And him leaving the debate meant nothing.

However this comment will probably mean nothing to you, You surround yourself with pseudoscience,
Aliens, ghosts, Fantasy, things that don't exist

Sure pseudoscience may make reality exciting but understanding the universe's natural behavior is more satisfying. Data is collected by people who have dedicated their entire lives to prove these myths wrong, science.

science is not only facts but a way of thinking.

then you might say there's people who dedicate their lives proving ghosts exist, It's simply a sham to just entertain you.
Posted by drthrax 3 years ago
drthrax
Pro, Humans by default,have this psychological condition that is contagious,which is if someone has been told about some ghost in some place, there is a good chance he will experience it, even though it is not true.
a village in England has been told that the village nearby is full of ghosts,this as a part of a mass psychological study went back with some huge results, through which a large number had witnessed that they experienced lights, and shadows in homes, even though there was nothing.
I hope I made my point clear.
Posted by Alycat 3 years ago
Alycat
Sorry. Correction. Some people have the ability to see ghosts.
Posted by papadoi1 3 years ago
papadoi1
Everyone can see ghosts? Do you mean by this statement that everyone has the ability to see a ghost? And suppose that there are some people who can't see ghosts....are they then 'ghost - blind', as opposed to 'normal' ghost-seeing people?