TheGamer1998
PonyGirl

Ghosts are real

TheGamer1998

TheGamer1998

Pro

Round one is the accpetance of the challenge period...
PonyGirl

Con

Austin, I will be going against you in this debate about ghosts? That seems easy. ;) I do not belive in ghosts unless they come into your nightmares.
I believe that ghosts are not real. If they were, we wouldn't be making movies about them. We would be chasing them cause we don't want them to scare u's to death. And If there were such thing as ghost we would have ghost hunters but we don't. And there are no haunted mansions where ghosts would live if there was such thing. So I am going against ghosts and Austin is for ghosts
TheGamer1998

Pro

I'm sorry but it's true, their are ghost hunters all and experiences all over the world. Look at this website: http://www.yourghoststories.com... They only accept real ghost stories. There are friendly ghosts, and evil ghosts, and middle ghosts. Ghost hunters go into abandoned buildings where strange noises can be heard and actualy experience the thrill of trying to find the ghost.
PonyGirl

Con

Yea. But this is 2013 it might ve fake cause we have lots of technology so the sounds can be from a hidden speaker they just want the fame but they don't get it. Cause if they do find ghosts then hy aren't they on yahoo?
TheGamer1998

Pro

Let's see how you explain these two experiences from me then, a few years ago, I was rolling blading home with my siblings when all of a sudden I fell, the wheels were too thick to be stopped by a tiny pebble, I would've had to have been pushed, cause I was really good back then, but when my sister helped me up, I felt a chill to my left, all my siblings were to my right and I never fell but that once, I came home with a bloody knee. On Tuesday, My right foot was firmly planted on the peddle, I may have been wearing flip-flops but still, my feet never slipped until a couple days ago, my left was pulled up in time when all of a sudden my right foot slipped off the peddle and the big toe scraped against the concrete, let's hear how you can explain that
PonyGirl

Con

Ok let me think, first, I should ask. Was it windy that day? And I didn't understand what you said. But I'm definitely winning this freaking debate
TheGamer1998

Pro

It was not windy, I felt a chill down my spine and that's when my feet slipped off my bike peddles
PonyGirl

Con

Wow you're good I had my first debate I was tricky to . I used a debate I was sure I would win and I did. So you're a good one. ;) congrats in your debate. I surrender
Posted by PonyGirl 3 years ago
PonyGirl
Arguetantator who you alling stupid there's a saying that if you all someone stupid you're the stupid one and you are. You can't just go around calling people stupid unless you're a hideous maniac and I belive you are cause you said that I'm stupid. People should never be impolite but you are you're a horrid person. (^^^)
Posted by The_argueonator 3 years ago
The_argueonator
con is stupid there are ghost hunters
Posted by TheGamer1998 3 years ago
TheGamer1998
They are too real, they don't always appear but their real
Posted by PonyGirl 3 years ago
PonyGirl
Austin ummm your ideas are ok you have lots of imagination
But seriously there are no such things as ghosts but I'm glad you made a debate cause I only did about 3
Vote Placed by Billdekel 3 years ago
Billdekel
TheGamer1998PonyGirlTied
Reasons for voting decision: Spelling for Pony. Gamer said "their" are ghost hunters. Wrong "their". Ponys arguments were just so bad. A movie of something doesn't mean it's fake. There is actually ghost hunters. Finally pony never defended his main arguments. He said the hunters could fake it. In the previous rounds he said the didn't exist.
Vote Placed by danielawesome12 3 years ago
danielawesome12
TheGamer1998PonyGirlTied
Reasons for voting decision: Common Con, how could you blow this debate.
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
TheGamer1998PonyGirlTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither of you argued anything. Pro however didn't scream "I am so winning this debate right now"