ChickenBakuba
debate_freak

Gilgamesh is the strongest Servant (Fate Series)

Started: 6/29/2015 Category: Movies

ChickenBakuba

Pro

I guess I'll be arguing about Gilgamesh being the strongest Servant, in the Fate Series. Con can instantly start the argument without waiting for me; I'll be ready.

P.S. Once again, go easy. And as always, Vote Pro...
debate_freak

Con

Archer defeated gilgamesh.
ChickenBakuba

Pro

Archer lost to Berserker, and would've lost to Lancer if Lancer had continued on the assault.

Gilgamesh rekt Berserker and killed Lancer (literally in less than 15 seconds) and would've beat Archer (Future or Present?) if he hadn't hesitated to use his Enuma Elish. (With his EA, Sword of Rupture) He has also killed Rider (Fate Zero, Alexander the Great) and his vast armies just in *ONE* blow. The battle lasted about 1 and a half minutes (I guess) and Gilgamesh killed Alexander with his EA. He also killed Assassin in less than 10 seconds (One of assassin's form, at least). Archer would have undoubtedly lost to at least 3 of them, especially against Rider.

Basically he would've beat Archer but was holding back as he was too confident, and did not want to acknowledge that Archer could withstand against him even when he was holding back.

Archer also ran out of Mana, and would've died save Archer. Archer (future) saved Archer (present), and he only managed to accomplish that when Gilgamesh was getting swallowed by the Holy Grail. Even the Holy Grail was not enough to kill Gilgamesh, (in the first part) but Gilgamesh merely "spun" his EA a bit when the Holy Grail attempted to obtain him. The result was the Holy Grail getting rekt and Archer left severely injured. That in itself was not even a Noble Phantasm. Goes to show how powerful EA is.

In contrast to Archer, Gilgamesh is almost superior in every way. He has literally almost infinite Mana, (more than x2 the amount of Mana a normal Servant has) and every single blade shot from his Gate of Babylon is unique, each set with their own special ability. Every single blade used is a Noble Phantasm by itself. Note that Gilgamesh can use his EA's Noble Phantasm almost unlimited amount of times, as he did against Saber.

Gilgamesh is physically as strong as Berserker (Hercules) and Saber by himself. This shows his superhuman strength, recorded in the Epic of Gilgamesh and in Type Moon Wiki.

"All Heroic Spirits have things they were weak against in life, their greatest weak points, and he possess all of the Noble Phantasms, including those that killed each hero. He can be called the "Servant Killer" because he has an advantage over most of them in combat and because they are no match for him."

Gilgamesh has collected almost every single blade from every Mythology, every Battle, every Legend, and has stored these weapons in his Vault. (Gate of Babylon) The only one disadvantage that he had when battling Archer was that Archer was a hero from the future, not the past, thus Gilgamesh could not discern his weakness. This also leads to his proud proclamation, "I have collected all the treasures of the earth" not being a metaphorical term but instead a literal one. He even killed Berserker (in Berserker's final life) with Gae Bolg. (Lancer's spear that smashed through Archer's Rho Aias)

"In terms of the "firepower" available to him due to the versatility of his weaponry, he can be said to have the strength of "5 Servants + a", a force able to match all the Servants and Masters defending the town in Fate/hollow ataraxia, putting him at an advantage against those like Arcueid Brunestud whose strength is based on the "single entity ability" of the opponent rather than their weaponry."

It is stated that Gilgamesh has the strength of 5 Servants + a, which further proves his power. He can destroy the entire world if he wants to, and his EA has supposedly split the Heavens and the Earth apart.

"He normally wears Golden Armor ((644;%329;{98;甲冑, Kogane no Katch$3;?) materialized from magical energy much like Saber's armor. It is extremely strong to the point that Shirou initially assumes that it is his main Noble Phantasm. It has a strong innate Magic Resistance, and it is durable enough to block Tsubame Gaeshi and numerous strong blows from Saber simply by protecting his head with his hands. He eventually stops playing around despite his armor not being in any danger of giving out to her attacks.[26] Shirou believes she would have been able to slash through it if she were to relaunch her barrage of attacks. He claims that he does not need it while playing around, and that it is only crucial for guarding against evil spirits like petrifying serpents, due to it being anti-petrification equipment, and gigantic bulls."

Gilgamesh's armour is so strong, even Saber's attacks cannot penetrate it. He also never goes all out against opponents, unless he thinks them strong enough.

Saber's Excalibur's Noble Phantasm is "Anti-Fortress" while Gilgamesh's one is "Anti-World". Saber's Excalibur almost penetrated Archer's Rho Aias, but it stopped on the 6th layer. Saber is nothing compared to Gilgamesh.

All in all, I feel that Gilgamesh is certainly more superior than Archer. Gilgamesh certainly would have beaten Archer had he taken Archer seriously.

http://typemoon.wikia.com...
debate_freak

Con

debate_freak forfeited this round.
ChickenBakuba

Pro

My opponent has forfeited; he is clearly unable to rebut me anymore. Vote Pro :)

Ehhh Zeroskype vote Pro, I told you we'd NoobSnipe together right? =)

Note that Gilgamesh can teleport people (Including himself, I think) with his Gate of Babylon. He transported Shinji (as stated in the Type Moon Wiki.)
debate_freak

Con

debate_freak forfeited this round.
ChickenBakuba

Pro

The winner is obvious. All vote Pro, though I doubt anyone is reading this.
debate_freak

Con

debate_freak forfeited this round.
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
P.S. Note that all of the people GIlgamesh rekt were Gods (at least 1/3 God)
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Oh yeah Gilgamesh can also teleport, as his Vault (Gate of Babylon) can transport/hold people. He transported Shinji once with his Gate of Babylon...
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Also note that Archer wasn't even near EA when Gilgamesh "spun" his EA. Archer was almost killed when Gilgamesh "spun" his EA.
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Note that Gilgamesh's EA's Noble Phantasm is Anti-World (Capability to destroy a world)
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
What the fk someone accepted it?
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
We could start a new Debate about why this Debate is One-Sided :3

I'm not really into it though.
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Awwwwww
Posted by Zeroskye 2 years ago
Zeroskye
Ohoho a tempting offer, but no thanks :P. I'm not really interested in debating right now haha. Anyways, I retract my previous statements. I actually don't know if my argument, about why this is one-sided, would work out that well.
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Go 4 Con then ;)