Girls Should Be Allowed to Play Professional Football Too!

Started: 9/4/2014 Category: Sports

It is not fair that girls shouldn't be able to play professional football. I don't care if we don't play with the boys. Even if there are not enough girls to start multiple teams let that be the reason instead of " Girls cannot play".
Whoever may accept this debate please know that I am passionate about being able to play football someday along with other passionate people.
Good Luck and Please bring some good things to the table. No Swearing be nice and hopefully have fun!

It is not fair

I helped teach primary school math a few years back, you know what all the kids kept saying? "It's not fair". Billy has an apple juice and I dont. Kelly has a soda and I dont. John has a father and I dont. Jacob's dad doesn't beat him, but mine does. Life doesnt bend your way I told the kids, they dont like it but sorry. You cant make laws because its not fair.

Also playing with boys will make the boys touch your butts and cause them to rape you. Men who play football get so horny they eventally turn gay.

See this man hasn't had a women in ages, look what hes doing. Its even worse in the next pic

The man is longing for the kiss of a women, he has to turn to men. Some even get sooooo horny they have sex right there on the football field

If we add a women in the equasion, then all hell will break free and the mens will not focus on the football.

Women are not strong as men. Look at a strong women

She has no muscles. She has no build, she cannot handel a man football. Now look at a strong man

That guy will rip everyone a part.

The womens shouldplay the footballs.

Okay here's the thing. Are you sure these men aren't gay? I don't care if its a modified version. Women don't have have to be on the same team as men. They can get a girlfriend if they are sooooooo horny. If women were to join the same team as men. Men would be most likely have more respect. Girls don't have to be as strong as guys to play football. It isn't just football that incidents like these happen! All of these pictures were accidents or these guys were gay. This is not hunger for women in sports. YOU SEARCHED FUNNY SPORTS or something along those lines. People Photoshop this crap! The last picture you shown was probably a man on steroids or he was in the gym 24/7. Get a grip,man! Girls should play football. Maybe not with the men. They still should be able to play football.

Jedi4 forfeited this round.

Im sure con forfeited for a good reason. I see women will never be able to be just as good as men.But we shall try and keep going.

These men arent gay. Gays arent allowed in football. Pairing women up will cause the same problem. observe

<a href=; />

Actually maybe women should play football. I mean no, unacceptable. It is wrong to turn people gay against thier will.

No they cannot get a girlfrien because they spend all their time on the field.They ahve no time for a girl. Men wouldnt have more respect. They would be hungry for teh butts. These pictures were not accidents and i did not search funny sports. I had all the pictures on my computer. You can prove these pictures arent fake by undergoing photo forensics. Learn it. The man is not on steroids he is an average football player. You get a grip. Women shouldnt play football.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
Moochelle Obama could play center for the jets.
Posted by MissGoodChristian 2 years ago
I never called you sexist I just said no one cn stop people from calling others sexist. Im sure you arent sexist but, the argument that you threw up there made you seem like you were. Im sure you would have won if you didnt put it like that.
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago
Im not sexist I' bi
Posted by MissGoodChristian 2 years ago
True but, who will stop people from making a certain point about being sexist. It was a pity vote not a correct vote.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Please refresh yourself on the DDO voting standards. Con can be the biggest sexist pig on the planet, and have it not affect his S&G, or suddenly make pro have used sources.
Posted by MissGoodChristian 2 years ago
That's in Ukraine. Not america. Anyways this is supposed to be fun.
Posted by Jedi4 2 years ago

I meant shouldnt play footballs
Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
jedi, your last sentence was "The womens should play the footballs."
Vote Placed by Atheist-Independent 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I have no idea what Con was trying to imply and Pro hardly had an argument. I award the Conduct Point to Pro because Con's arguments were vulgar for really no reason.