Chit
xxsolarwinds

Girls always chose their parents over lover, claiming that their parents are everything for her. A b

Chit

Con

We all fall in love with someone obviously without seeking any permission from parents/elders. But when it"s about getting married, girls always depend on their parents. They want you to convince your parents and her parents. In case if you are facing appose from both, girls mostly ask you to forget everything. When you try to convince her, she probably replies my parents will die, they can"t live without me, and I don"t want to hurt them. At some point they only think about their parents, why?
xxsolarwinds

Pro

What you claim about women is false. I would not exist if all women chose their parents over their lovers.
When my mother met my father they clicked practically instantly, they then continued to go on many dates together over the course of the year. At some point my mother asked my father if he wanted to meet her parents...

When the date of the meeting closed in, my mother was feeling more and more nervous. ( Her parents are of high socioeconomic stature.) My father at the time was climbing the Police ladders in Paris France, where they both lived.

When they all met up at the restaurant it was a complete success. Her parents were kind and respectful to him. My mother was ecstatic. Later would she find out it was an act not place her in an uncomfortable situation in front of everyone.
They then insisted that they should break up. This went on for years. Until 1997. My mother became pregnant. They had been together many years and had lived through many attempts by my mother's parents to break them up. ( They had lost an apartment that she was renting from them, upon other things).

They decided to go to Key West Florida to get married against her parents wishes.
When I was born my Grandparents ceased their attempts and pretended to finally like my father. Until 2007 when they divorced.

This is to show that women will NOT always choose their parents. Often its true but in a case of real love parents are often secondary in my experience. ( my existence is my proof).
Chit

Con

Chit forfeited this round.
xxsolarwinds

Pro

xxsolarwinds forfeited this round.
Chit

Con

Chit forfeited this round.
xxsolarwinds

Pro

xxsolarwinds forfeited this round.
Chit

Con

Chit forfeited this round.
xxsolarwinds

Pro

xxsolarwinds forfeited this round.
Chit

Con

Chit forfeited this round.
xxsolarwinds

Pro

xxsolarwinds forfeited this round.