Bones.KK
WARHEADMITCH

Girls are the greater sex

WARHEADMITCH

Bones.KK

Pro

its a question that has to be answered, which sex type is better? Is it the adventurous go gettem boys, or, the mature level headed girls, Honestly, it could go either way, but here today i am going to turn the 2 choice question into a 1 choice answer. In my opinion, the female is the greater gender, because of there intelligence for listening and inspiration
WARHEADMITCH

Con

Thank you for this challenge and good luck

For this debate we have been given the topic "Girls are the greater sex". Now my opponent has not been very specific on this topic thus I being the Con can lead it almost anywhere which is still in relation to the topic. Firstly I would like to state that I the Con believe that no sex is better than the other and I believe that each has their benefits and flaws like anything else in this world. The current reason my opponent is stating that girls are the better sex is due to a girls intelligence for listening and inspiration. Thus I will be focusing my first point on how both sexes can portray the same characteristics. My second point and my last for tonight will be examples of males that portray the same characteristics.

Point #1
My opponent stated "girls are the better sex is due to a girls intelligence for listening and inspiration". I can tell you right now of about three different women from three very different walks of life that do not currently show these traits. Why is it that women are like this? Its because they are different. Unfortunately my opponent can't speak for all women when saying that girls are better because they are smarter and have better listening skills. And I know that I can't speak for a men when saying that they can show the same traits. Every person is different thus there is no reason that a male can't display the same traits of a woman, as in their intelligence or any other trait. If the human being really tries it can achieve great things. Intelligence being one of those things achievable. This leads me on to my second and final point for this round. Great historical figures that are males and are intelligent

Point #2
Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, General Patton. All great figures who show aspects of intelligence and listening skills who later went on to inspire many others. Albert Einstein for one has not only given us very significant breakthroughs in the field of science but his teachings have gone on and continued to flourish in school class rooms and teach the minds of many others. Along with his great listening skills and determination he is still one of the top 50 most influential physicists of all time. Winston Churchill, led the Brits to victory with his political decisions and his ability to listen to his war generals and plot specific attack strategies. And finally General Patton. One of Americans finest Generals. A quote from himself that inspired many of his troops in their campaigns. "You don't win wars by dying for your country!! You win wars by making the other silly son of a b*tch die for HIS country!!"
-General Patton

To you pro...
Bones.KK

Pro

Here my apponant has stated he/she in there opinion is girls and boys are equal.

The things that women have to go through are extradianary. Knowing tat to have a family the boys must grow up and find a girl to continue on their family name. In a family it is important to have a mother and a father, the mother is the most important because she has the ability to nurture, because they breast feed and children being close to the mother can bond.

To Con
WARHEADMITCH

Con

Firstly, rebuttal.

My opponent has stated that women have to go through extraordinary things in their life, She also lists some of these things. "Knowing tat to have a family the boys must grow up and find a girl to continue on their family name" This example right here is actually one that in my opinion has very little to do with the topic. If anything it further supports my side saying that males are given the burden of carrying on the family name. Thus males are the greater sex. In addition, My opponent told us that "the mother is the most important because she has the ability to nurture, because they breast feed and children being close to the mother can bond." My rebuttal for this point is that the mother is not the only one which is able to nurture the spouse, it is a joint effort of both mother and father. You may say that the mother goes through more pain in childbirth but without the male giving his sperm to you, you would never have to endure that pain. Lastly, why is it that the mother is better because she can bond with the child. A father can bond, have fun, teach etc things to his son or daughter and for what? According to you. Nothing. There is no reason a father and son/ daughter can't bond. it doesn't have to be the mother.

Seeing as I have refuted my opponents second case and have already presented two points thus far. Also due to the fact I am still a student on a busy schedule I am going to leave it at that for now. I look forward to a challenging third case from my opponent.

To Pro...
Bones.KK

Pro

My opponent thus has said that the father is important in the figure of birth. But that statement is not true, the fact that some male donate there sperm because they don't want to have a real baby is unnecessary, and that also points to girls can get a baby with the donated sperm, they don't need a boy to raise or teach that child.

Also Women are capable of not only doing the same things as boys, but are better because they have bastard the 'art' of multi tasking. Even though a man/boy 'can' be talented, the woman/girl balances many roles. For example, a woman can be a mother, looking after children, a teacher in the work force, a friend , to help out with relationship problems, a wife fixing up her husband. in the role of a woman her everyday tasks may consist of:nursing, cookie,cleaning,teaching,counselling, inspiring,organising schedules and driving, to name a few.

I have clearly stated against my opponents rebuttal, but also have made a continuous list of how a woman is able to do many, whilst the man has to do 1.

To you Con...
WARHEADMITCH

Con

Again my opponent is failing to look at both sides of the situation. She is also misunderstanding my points. I was previously supporting my statement that men and women are equals by saying that the father is involved greatly in the reproduction of life as is the mother. I was not stating that the father figure is the most important. Now we all know that women can multi task but genetically there is nothing saying that men can't either. And I will use the same model my opponent has used. A man can be a father looking after his children, a worker in the work force (the fact that the woman is a teacher changes nothing), a friend no doubt to many, a man can also offer insight into relationship matters. This next role my opponent uses "a wife fixing up her husband" This role shouldn't exist as a role a mother balances. As we all know when two people get married they have fallen in love and are happy with the way each other are. Thus if you really love the person why try to change them? The idea is illogical. This idea is in my opinion one that shouldn't exist but I know it still does. Nonetheless the point remains. If you married the guy you are obviously happy with the way they are. Marriage isn't like a contract woman can use to change a man from the person they really are.

Continuing on not only females have to deal with the task of multi tasking. A male can do many such things including nursing children, cooking ,working to support the family so they can eat. ,teaching children some lessons they may not learn at school,counseling (sorting out problems in the family, inspiring others including siblings, driving people places, showing compassion to good examples, doing things with their son or daughter things their mother might not like. Teaching them the ideals and polite things do to for women (opening doors for them). I could go on, but ill spare the voters their time.

In conclusion, I the Con believe that males and females in a majority of circumstances are equal. They have the same roles as people in society. Similar roles specific to them in the role of parenting and history is our example that men and women can excel in areas of their choosing.
Posted by Bones.KK 4 years ago
Bones.KK
no, my sister wanted me to do this topic, she's so stupid, and wen she found out i lost she like cried
Posted by logicrules 4 years ago
logicrules
Girl not a sex.
Posted by Zealous1 4 years ago
Zealous1
Lol, you actually think there's a greater sex? Stupidity.
Posted by DakotaKrafick 4 years ago
DakotaKrafick
Both quotes taken from Pro:
1. "In a family it is important to have a mother and a father"
2. "and that also points to girls can get a baby with the donated sperm, they don't need a boy to raise or teach that child."

In the words of Phoenix Wright, "I smell... contradiction!" Surprised Con didn't call her out on it, but then again, it was an irrelevant detail anyway.
Vote Placed by mongeese 4 years ago
mongeese
Bones.KKWARHEADMITCHTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's points all fell flat. Con pointed this out. The spelling vote is even more obvious.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
Bones.KKWARHEADMITCHTied
Reasons for voting decision: con had better arguments, and they where more fleshed out. I agree with pro as they actually on average have higher IQ's.
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Bones.KKWARHEADMITCHTied
Reasons for voting decision: con met his BOP to show simply that women do are not superior to men. Con also had much better grammar than the Pro did
Vote Placed by Mak-zie 4 years ago
Mak-zie
Bones.KKWARHEADMITCHTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro misspelled several words. Con's arguments were superior.