shaduwarsenaal
TalkingWaffle69

Girraffes are better fighters then bulls

Started: 4/14/2015 Category: Funny

shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Giraffes may not be the most violent creatures but beware when you upset or cause one to become alarmed.- Well let me just say, be prepared to be kicked and head butted. Bulls on the other hand are easily fooled or set of course by something stupid like a red blanket.
TalkingWaffle69

Con

I am a dairy farmer so I have experience with bulls. And it is *than not then, in that form of words you are saying that giraffes are the best fighters then bulls come in 2nd.
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Before you become dogmatic, have you seen a giraffe fight. It is exhilarating. How about we start a fight between a giraffe and zebra to see which wins? If it was only that easy. I stand my case upon certified knowledge. Ik heb geen personal against het osken. Excuse me, I sometimes Dutch and Norwegian with English. However; fighting is also about style.-something giraffes hold in advantage. Please YouTube giraffe fighting.
TalkingWaffle69

Con

I agree that giraffes are impressive fighters but youtube bull fights. Especially long horn bulls because they always end up stabbing one another with their horns. And there are many people that get killed by bulls every year because they are so deadly. I'd like to see a giraffe break through fences like it's nothing. When bulls are scared or angry they can literally go through just about anything. Giraffes do have their neck things but that is really only useful for other giraffes. Bulls have really hard heads and like I said before, some have sharp horns. I also said I have experience with bulls because I live on a dairy farm and we have Holstein cattle.Have you seen a Holstein bull? They are huge and scary and they always turn out to be mean. I stand by my argument when I say that I'd rather be in front of a charging giraffe rather than a charging bull.
shaduwarsenaal

Pro

Are we still arguing? I have seen a Holstein bull since an acquaintance of mine owns a dairy farm. I do not doubt ju have experience with bulls, but due to the unfortunate reality that giraffes do not live in our habitats, many undermine an experience with one. Ja, a bull may crash through a fence but the giraffe avoids the mess by being able to step right over it-like it is nothing. A giraffe is also known to kick. Spryness and agility stand on its side. Did I also mention speed. Let me see your bull outrun het listig giraffe. And as for preferring to stand in front of a giraffe. Well, by all means, it is to your own risk. Just remember, giraffes are precision animals.
TalkingWaffle69

Con

TalkingWaffle69 forfeited this round.
Posted by shaduwarsenaal 1 year ago
shaduwarsenaal
Come on people. Vote for some one.
Posted by SPENCERJOYAGE14 1 year ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
How long are the rounds?