Giovannaschiavone
magda27

Give immigrants jobs, rights, etc.

Giovannaschiavone

Con

I think that immigrants should have rights and permission to have jobs in other countries because they are looking for a better life to keep their families alive and give them a better life or they are trying to start again and by denying them this opportunities you are refusing them a different future. People should feel free of getting in a new country and being treated as humans and being respected.
magda27

Pro

I do not agree with my opponent, I think that immigrants should not have the same rights as the natives, this persons have all their life living in a certain place, searching for a good job to help their families and change their way of living. Is not fair for someone new, that don't even know what's going on in that place, comes and take you're change of a new job that was meant for you.
Giovannaschiavone

Con

If people obtained this jobs and opportunities it would be in a fair way, because after all everyone gets a job depending on how good they are in it and how helpful they can be for the place they are working in, not the nationality they have. Everyone should have opportunities and not be understimated because of where they come from. People should be looked at for what they are and not from where they come from
magda27

Pro

I'm not saying that people is been judged or underestimate for were they come from, I just say that this people are taking the place that actually corresponds to the ones who live first in a place, they have seniority. The biggest problem here is that immigrants come and don't even try to get a job, they just go to the streets and ask for it. Immigrants do not benefit anybody in anyway.