inrainbows
rnsweetheart

Global Elites...Agenda makers?

inrainbows

Pro

The fact of the matter is that certain elitist have been working towards a world government. This is not a conspiracy! Its a simple factual statement.

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."-David Rockefeller from his memoirs

"Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws."
-Meyer Nathaniel Rothschild

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew
Jackson."
-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."
-Joseph Kennedy(father of JFK and RFK)

Some quotes that simply prove my prior statement.

So lets begin with the Bilderberg Group who's first meeting was held at Hotel De bilderberg between the 29th and 31st of May in 1954. It was at first designed to bring together high officials on concerns about the growth of anti-Americanism in western Europe. It was proposed as an international meeting in which leaders from European countries and The United States would be brought together with the goal to promote understanding of each others cultures. Each year the list of invites is different, but their are certain members who attend each and every year. They would include: central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, Royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America. Donald Rumsfeld attends nearly every year, Peter Sutherland from Ireland, who formally was a European Union Commissioner, chairmen of Goldman Sachs and British Petroleum also is an active Bilderberg attendee. The bilderberg group is extremely secret, and information on what and who they talk about is rarely leaked. Due to that fact, their are people who believe they are tied to the 'New World Order'(NWO), who ultimently wish to decrease the human population size to two billion and have one world government and religion. Now I don't know if I believe this yet, but I certainly see it as possible.

In Yugoslavia, leading Serbs have blamed Bilderberg for triggering the war which led to the downfall of Slobodan Milosevic. The Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the London nail-bomber David Copeland and Osama Bin Laden are all said to have bought into the theory that Bilderberg pulls the strings with which national governments dance. The BBC uncovered incredible archived Bilderburg documents which confirm that both the EU(European Union) and the Euro were the brainchild of Bilderberg.
~http://www.propagandamatrix.com..................

I would like to bring up the Trilateral Commission founded in July of 1973, created at the initiative of David Rockefeller who at the time was the chairman of The Council on Foreign Relations. The formation of the Trilateral Commission came together with Zbigniew Brzezinski and a few other people, including individuals from the Brookings Institution, Council on Foreign Relations, and the Ford foundation. At first, he(Rockefeller) convened simple meetings, but over a short amount of time, the Trilateral Commission was born. Two other key founders of the commission were Alan Greenspan and Paul volcker, both eventually heads of the Federal Reserve. Membership is divided into numbers proportionate to each of its three regional areas. These members include corporate CEOs, politicians of all major parties, distinguished academics, university presidents, labor union leaders and not-for-profits involved in overseas philanthropy. Members who gain a position in their respective country's government must resign from the Commission. Currently their are three chairman: Tom Foley-North America (former Democratic Congressman, speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives and ambassador to Japan), Peter Sutherland -Europe (Irish businessman and former politician associated with the Fine Gael party; former Attorney General of Ireland and European Commissioner in the first Delors Commission; former director general of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade, the precursor to the World Trade Organization; Chairman of BP and Goldman Sachs International), and Yotaro Kobayashi-Pacific Asia (chairman of the Fuji Xerox company). Here is a list of some current or formal members:
~David Rockefeller: Founder of the Commission; Chairman of the Chase Manhattan Bank board from 1969 to 1981; Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1970 to 1985, now honorary Chairman; a life member of the Bilderberg Group.
~Henry Kissinger: U.S. diplomat, National Security Advisor and Secretary of State in the Nixon and Ford administrations; former Chairman of the International Advisory Committee of JP Morgan Chase.
~George H.W. Bush: Former President of the U.S.
~Jimmy Carter: Former President of the U.S.
~Bill Clinton: Former President of the U.S.
~Francis Maude: MP for Horsham, the only British MP currently a member of the Trilateral Commission, former Conservative Party Chairman, son of the late Sir Angus Maude MP
~Walter Mondale: former vice-president of the U.S.(under Carter)
~Dick Cheney: Current vice-president of the U.S.
~Robert Taft Jr.: US Senator
~Alexander Haig: former Secretary of State (under Reagan)
~Ted Sorensen: special adviser to President Kennedy
~Warren Christopher: former Secretary of State (under Clinton) and deputy Secretary of State (under Carter)
~Robert Rubin: Treasury Secretary under Clinton
~Bruce Babbitt: Interior Secretary under Clinton
~Henry Cisneros: HUD Secretary under Clinton
~Lee Raymond: Former CEO and Chairman, ExxonMobil, vice chairman of the Board of Trustees of the American Enterprise Institute, director of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., director and member of the Executive Committee and Policy Committee of the American Petroleum Institute.
~Zbigniew Brzezinski: U.S. National Security Advisor to U.S. President Jimmy Carter from 1977 to 1981
~Paul Volcker: Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve from 1979 to 1987, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Group of Thirty.
~Alan Greenspan: Former Chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve
~Paul Wolfowitz: Former President of the World Bank, former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense and a prominent member of the neo-conservatives in Washington.
~Robert Zoellick: Nominated President of the World Bank, Former Deputy Secretary of State, former U.S. Trade Representative
~Mary Robinson: President of Ireland from 1990 to 1997 as a candidate for the Labour Party; United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights from 1997 to 2002.
~Sergei Karaganov: Presidential adviser to Boris Yeltsin and Vladimir Putin; member of the International Advisory Board of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1995 to 2005.
~Bill Graham: former Canadian Minister of National defense and Minister of Foreign Affairs under Paul Martin; since 2006, interim parliamentary leader of the Liberal Party
~Mugur Isarescu: Governor of the National Bank of Romania since 1990 and prime minister from December 1999 to November 2000; he worked for the Minister of Foreign Affairs then for the Romanian Embassy in the U.S. after the 1989 Romanian revolution

My question is if their not plotting anything against U.S. sovereignty, why are they so secret?
rnsweetheart

Con

THis is a conspiracy, the whole global elites idea is not excepted by anyone, but people like you who believe in Roswell and area 51.
inrainbows

Pro

Wow! Please actually debate instead of pointing out your opinion.

No one has shown me any evidence that this is not true...

So you believe that this is not true.

SO SHOW ME?

I have hand full of quotes that I can show you to counter-act your argument which is based only on bias, closed minded thoughts.
rnsweetheart

Con

you have quotes, quotes are evidence, because they are so secret as you stated, you would not have evidence in the first place. Vote for me please.
inrainbows

Pro

So their going to vote for someone that hasn't debated a thing yet?

People like you simply amaze me.

"The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nationstates involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."
U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.

Explain this?

oh and this,

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable."
Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign
Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate - Is Government by the People Possible?

Can't forget this,

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

So please continue to not debate and pretend you don't see these quotes.

I mean, so far this isn't a real debate you have stated nothing that backs up any of you claims.

Political figures outside these groups have presented the truth and certain figures who have left and(as the government calls them) became a "whistle-blower".

Voters who are reading/following this debate, I urge you not to vote on your bias judgment that you had before reading this but on the actual winner of the debate.

My opponent in no way has shown any thing to prove her claims!

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed. I was looking for a real debate.
rnsweetheart

Con

"My opponent in no way has shown any thing to prove her claims!", My claims are logical claims, made, by saying all your evidence is not accepted by the majority of people, because it is loony, all your evidence is quotes from context, that makes you feel, ooohhh, he said this, so he means this, because it is so true. No, quotes are not evidence and the opinions of other are not evidence, you said it is a secret society, so if it is soo secret, how do you a man on the internet have more info than anyone else. This is a ridiculous debate and I know you wanted someone to debate this, but this topic is crazy. Vote NEG
inrainbows

Pro

Your claims are the claims of someone who doesn't do their own research. Who believes all their told on ABC and Fox news, instead of independently bringing yourself the news of the world.

What I'm trying to bring out to people is very much logic if you look back into our history book. How is FDR stating: "
Jackson.", not evidence?

The majority of American simply don't know of these groups, thats why its not accepted.

Bilderberg was censored from all newspapers and news channels until the mid 80's and they formed in 1956!

You can go ahead and call this debate loony but so far you have shown me nothing that will change my mind. Calling me crazy or my debates "loony" are not going to persuade me. I'm open to change but so far nothing you have presented is truly credible towards persuasion.

-Because men on the internet have access to more independent news sources, rather then just reading the newspaper or watching CNN. You have to face the fact that theirs certain things your not suppose to know about. For example the Real ID act has gotten no coverage but its been passed and going to be put into action. Do you want an ID with a chip planted inside it so you could be tracked at anytime, anywhere?

I find your debating style rather annoying.

The voters will vote for who they wish, no Fu%king reason to be annoying in your post! Especially when you don't even post any good arguments.

If anyone would ACTUALLY like to debate this I would be happy to.
rnsweetheart

Con

"no Fu%king reason to be annoying in your post", how am I annoying, you are basing your theory on quotes. If you could find a credible research on the matter than I would believe, but this Da Vinci codeish type of research is depressing, you the people know who won the debate. Vote neg.
Posted by Johnicle 9 years ago
Johnicle
READ IF YOU WANT TO TRY ONLINE DEBATE TOURNAMENTS... Since the release of the new website has been pushed back to June of 2008 (I wish the best of luck to parenthood:) but anyway, I have decided to attempt to run a tournament system off of facebook. If any of you want to join, I will try to make the facebook group by the end of today (March 23)... I will name the group "Online Debate Tournaments"... Once you get on, there should be some more explanation as to how I'm going to try to run it and what you have to do to be in them. I will try to get the first tournament started by April 1st... Thanks and I hope to see you on facebook!
Posted by zakkuchan 9 years ago
zakkuchan
I feel sorry for you, inrainbows. What your opponent did was just plain wrong. You put together a well thought-out case, and she accepted the debate and proceeded to provide nothing to the discussion. Anyone who votes Con on this debate is a fool, regardless of what you believe.
Vote Placed by inrainbows 9 years ago
inrainbows
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by Derek.Gunn 9 years ago
Derek.Gunn
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by bigbass3000 9 years ago
bigbass3000
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by Yraelz 9 years ago
Yraelz
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by Vi_Veri 9 years ago
Vi_Veri
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by zakkuchan 9 years ago
zakkuchan
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied
Vote Placed by rnsweetheart 9 years ago
rnsweetheart
inrainbowsrnsweetheartTied