iloveher666
tenjusato

Global warming is not true

Con Tied Pro
Started: 12/14/2007 Category: News

iloveher666

Con

WRONG!
global warming is infact true and as real as you or me. and is a important fact in reality. and CAN NOT be IGNORED!it is happening all around us. like has any noticed the weather. in fact I'm sick right now because monday it was really hot and the next day it was freezing and you wake up and its cold and later in the afternoon it was hot. now i know that texas weather has always been crazy but usually it was a generalization like in the winter it was either cold, moderately cold, or freezing now the temp. veries by the hour. the ice caps are melting, the water level is rising, etc. and we cant complain. you know why? because its all our falt! that's right it is! with all the bad choices we have made like coal, fossil fuel etc. plus over populating is causing less land for the animals and less trees etc. which means that the hole system is thrown off. and its to late. no one is going to give up what they have. exspecily in america . admit it you don't want to give up your comfortable life. besides its to late any way we are to far gone. i mean compare how the world was and how it is now.
it is deffinatly not the same
tenjusato

Pro

Well since global warming is true, why then is it not the blame for all the climate changes in the past 6000 years. Extreme weather changes are not uncommon reletive to the world's age. Sure CO2 gasses are bad but are they really cutting down on the ozone layer? Plus the major supporters of global warming are politicians with their own agenda's. Mnay of the top scientists have said that global warming is in fact a myth. Whens the last time a scientist has come out and told us to save the enviroment? global warming is another political scam like the Iraq War and relgion. It scares us to believe and invest in something thats not worth our time.
iloveher666

Con

iloveher666 forfeited this round.
tenjusato

Pro

tenjusato forfeited this round.
iloveher666

Con

iloveher666 forfeited this round.
tenjusato

Pro

I think that
1. sure the co2 released by cars and industries are not good for the environment but come on we had a global cooling back in the 70's and we had cars back then as well.
2. The main supporters of global warming is GE the biggest and baddest company in the world. GE owns NBC and NBC is the one that spreads the propaganda.
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
Hey it's always nice to have good conversation! I'm sure we'll run into each other again on some other debates. I'm glad I could at least spark some interest in you! C U Around!
Posted by NragedX312 9 years ago
NragedX312
nice comment i couldnt have said it better it was nice to .......um....chat? with you and ill keep my eye on you because u just may be one of those people who get me off the fence and on one side.!.........a friend NRAGEDX
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
Well I agree with you. I too believe global warming is a natural phenomenon, but I also feel that the amount gases which make this phenomenon natural can be brought to higher than normal levels with the help of humans. Anything is debatable, but fact is difficult to debate against.
Posted by NragedX312 9 years ago
NragedX312
p.s although this is a debate site im on the fence about some issues and sometimes people with their reserch and comments help to CONVISS me one way or the other
Posted by NragedX312 9 years ago
NragedX312
once again i simply popped in this site to view comments on this matter.... yes i do believe in the global warming is true comment but in doing so i also believe in some of the opposition i.e.. its a natural phenol. and not completely caused by human action so it would be hard for me to debate when i have these views would open me up to e-mails saying u cant have it both ways yadaya and I'm not up for it thanks for the invite tho and in case your one of those people who post snotty comments because i wont debate you then i made my point, but so far u have been very inviting to a new deate.com member
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
I wasn't trying to "conviss" you, I was telling you I am open to a debate on it since you feel so strongly about the subject. A debate is not for convincing. Is that why you joined this site? To convince or be convinced, or to debate?
Posted by NragedX312 9 years ago
NragedX312
i do not wish to debate on this comment due to one reason; you will never be able to conviss me taht global warming is not true so save your breath and try someone else!!!!!!
Posted by Mangani 9 years ago
Mangani
I will debate either of you on not only how global warming is real, but a natural cycle of the earth's weather patterns- also affected by higher than normal naturally occurring greenhouse gases like CO2.
Posted by NragedX312 9 years ago
NragedX312
the last two comments held more weight thhen this entire debate. Im a new member, i come in here to see people debate about a very close to me issue and all i get is two poorly thought out comments, and a scroll menu of the member forfiets this round....pfftt..well at least i got something out of it and i agree with both of the last comments
Posted by artC 9 years ago
artC
You both suck. I'll debate someone on how global warming is very real and undeniably caused by people.
Vote Placed by iloveher666 9 years ago
iloveher666
iloveher666tenjusatoTied
Vote Placed by hark 9 years ago
hark
iloveher666tenjusatoTied
Vote Placed by james94 9 years ago
james94
iloveher666tenjusatoTied
Vote Placed by RepublicanView333 9 years ago
RepublicanView333
iloveher666tenjusatoTied
Vote Placed by NSG 9 years ago
NSG
iloveher666tenjusatoTied
Vote Placed by Rousseau 9 years ago
Rousseau
iloveher666tenjusatoTied
Vote Placed by tenjusato 9 years ago
tenjusato
iloveher666tenjusatoTied