i_know_all_and_i_will_win
IAlwaysWinDebates

Global warming is real

IAlwaysWinDebates

i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

Round 1- Acceptance/questions
Round 2- Argument
Round 3- Rebuttals
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

Hello, I will be your contender for this argument, now If iam not mistaken I will be fighting against your argument. This is a very controversial topic with many reasons for each side, I mearly accepted this just to try out debating so I have little Idea what I am doing but, I shall try my best, good luck.
i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

Website 1: You can see increasing temperatures all around the globe from now a century and a half ago to now. The Earth's average temperature has risen more than 1 degree Fahrenheit (0.8 degrees Celsius) over the last century, and about twice that in parts of the Arctic. What else can cause the polar ice caps to melt? Models allow scientists to make predictions about the future climate. Basically, models simulate how the atmosphere and oceans absorb energy from the sun and transport it around the globe.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Website 2: Atmosphere Carbon Dioxide are higher today than any other time in the last 650,000 years. They are about 35% higher than before the industrial revolution. The concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases in atmospheric samples have been measured continuously since the late 1950s. Since then, carbon dioxide concentrations have increased steadily from about 315 parts per million in the late 1950s to about 385 ppm now, with small spatial variations away from major sources of emissions. Concentrations of carbon dioxide are measured in parts per million, those of methane and nitrous oxide in parts per billion. These are trace constituents of the atmosphere. Together with water vapor, they account for less than 1% of the volume of the atmosphere. And yet they are crucially important for Earth"s climate.
Website 3: The temperature keeps rising and lowering at an extreme levels. Sea levels are rising. Natural disasters are happening more often.
Website 4: Sea levels are rising up in the last 2,000 years. "The planet is red" in a global map of the change in average surface temperatures, noted Swiss climate scientist Thomas Stocker, co-chair of IPCC Working Group I responsible for this summary at a press conference. "The world is warming." In 2007 the human effect on the climate has grown 40 percent.
Websites used-
Website 1: http://environment.nationalgeographic.com...

Website 2: http://www.skeptic.com...

Website 3: http://www.dosomething.org...

Website 4: http://www.scientificamerican.com...
I am finished and i will hand it over to my opponent.I wish the best of luck.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

Well, if you were to look at the atomic mass of a cat, oh which over the last many year, has never changed. If we were to let say look at carbon dating, if global warming was real, it would have had to of changed at lest .000879, of which it has not. We can also look at other signs lets say Mormon Jesus, in my opinion the worst god, but that doesn't matter, if we were to look to the bible for light we would find that it states, "Thee earth shall not change, no matter how much humans dare try to change the world". Now this hard core evidence doesn't just do me in but many like me such as cat lovers all over the world, and crazy old folk who think global warming is real. Now you see I am Pro global warming and can't think of anything to go against it, you win great one.

Sources sited:
4chan.org
http://www.reddit.com...
http://cats.wikia.com...

Global warming is an issue on which humankind has come to unanimous agreement with unprecedented speed. The Earth is warming, or else it's cooling, or else it's not doing either very fast. If left unchecked, this will lead to the destruction of civilization, probably, in a Biblical flood that will happen around 1995. Humans' prosperity and rich diets, breaking faith with Nature, and anything else you may feel guilty about, are the cause. Unless it's sunspots.
And all of the above is brought to you by one or more of the following:
Barack Obama, who was not content taking over GM and now wants your backyard Hibachi.
Communists, One-Worlders, and left-wing pot-heads.
US right-wingers, talking up a threatening leftie crusade to help them raise money for a comeback in 2012.
Greedy businessmen who need a gimmick to sell you light bulbs that spatter mercury all over the nursery when they break.
In short, humankind is at loggerheads over both the facts, the culprits, and the proper course of action, with no resolution in sight, as on every other issue of the day. So things are pretty normal on the planet.

Ps: Gata love wiki <3
i_know_all_and_i_will_win

Pro

Never mind about this debate. It was a stupid debate for me to put.
IAlwaysWinDebates

Con

Haha, well it was fun. Good luck in your next debate.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
i_know_all_and_i_will_winIAlwaysWinDebatesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.
Vote Placed by Buckethead31594 2 years ago
Buckethead31594
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded the debate to Con.