Yamm090
DerKurbis

Goats are People Too!

Yamm090

Pro

I believe that goats are people in disguise. Since I have three PhD's in zoology, I was able to discover that the goat species is actually a community of humans dressed up as people. It all started when I was time traveling to the cave man age and saw men getting into goat costumes. When I went back to this time line, I killed a goat as an experiment and guess what? A man crawled out of the goat!
DerKurbis

Con

Thank you for debating this totes magotes (very bad joke, I know) absurd topic. Goats are not people; people are people and goats are goats. Okay, back the truck up. Since when can you time travel? Why would a PhD holder in Zoology hold a time-machine? Explain also how mountain goats can climb up a mountain perpendicular to the ground, if it is a human inside of it. And why do you need a time-machine to do conduct such ridiculous research? Couldn't you just use a goat from modern times?
Yamm090

Pro

First of all, you mean "totes ma-goats". Secondly People are goats and goats are people. Simple facts of nature. I happened to have a time machine because I have 5 PhDs in Time Travel. I didn't use the time machine to conduct research, I happened to be in the past when I saw the beginnings of this phenomenon. Thirdly, I did use a goat from modern times. I also have 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 PhDs that say anything you say is invalid and incorrect and that I am god's younger brother.
DerKurbis

Con

Oh, well I am so sorry about that "grammar error". Urban Dictionary says the way I typed it was correct. I am not a goat. My family are not goats. I would bet that there are no goats within 10 miles of my house. I just did some looking up, and there is no such thing as a PhD in time travel. Very well, I misread that last part in your opening argument, however, that was due to you calling modern times "this time line" and it seemed weird that you called goats, "a community of humans dressed up as people." Also, you do not have so many degrees. A man in Kalamazoo, MI has 27 degrees, and that is the most in the world. Or did you use that time machine that probably doesn't exist to go to the future and get more degrees? If you ask me, you received several B.S. degrees first, standing for Bull****, then a bunch of M.S., standing for More ****, and finally all of those PhD's, standing for Piled higher and Deeper.

http://www.urbandictionary.com...
https://www.google.com...
https://www.quora.com...
Yamm090

Pro

Yamm090 forfeited this round.
DerKurbis

Con

Thank you for debating. This was a very interesting topic to debate.