Forever23
Sidex

God Exists

Sidex has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Forever23

Pro

Ok, so whoever accepts this debate automatically loses.

So here are the rules:
1. No semantics
2. No Kritik

Round Structure:
R1- Rules and Arguments by Con
R2- Arguments by Pro refute by Con
R3- Refute by pro and summary and summary by con
Sidex

Con

Ok i'll give it my best shot. This is the first time I'd be arguing this debate. I'm pretty uneducated, so If I break your rules in some way, please let me know. I'll try to endeavor to express my opinion in respect to your rules.

How do you define God? Please answer this question. It could give me useful information in constructing my next argument. If you don't have any proof of IMPOSSIBLE miracles, then I would postulate that you can't prove he exists. I capitalized that because I am not interested in hearing any 1 in a trillion shot miracles. I am being very literal to completely breaking the laws of physics, not to how we think the laws of physics was broken. I can prove that an apple exists by showing you the apple. I can prove that the world is round by theoretically(this isn't semantics, it just means it's not practical) taking you into a spaceship and leaving earth's orbit to see it from an outside point of view which would indicate it being round. You have to literally prove to me God exists. If can't then you are wrong without using the qualifier "I believe".
Forever23

Pro

Ok. So since you have accepted this debate, i automatically win. Great debate :)
Sidex

Con

How does God exist then?
Forever23

Pro

God exists because that is what the bible states. However, it is not about my arguments or yours since the win goes automatically to me. You should have read my rules more carefully.
Posted by Sidex 1 week ago
Sidex
*change my mind
Posted by Sidex 1 week ago
Sidex
I reserve the right to change my when presented with new evidence or information based on reason and logic.
Posted by Capitalistslave 1 week ago
Capitalistslave
I don't think anyone is going to accept this debate, or if they do, they won't follow your rules