passwordstipulationssuck
backwardseden

God Exists

passwordstipulationssuck has forfeited round #2.

passwordstipulationssuck

Pro

#1 round one is just for acceptance and stating your position
#2 no ad hominems.
#3 standard rules regarding dropped arguments apply
#4 no new arguments in final rebuttals.

I've seen you debate religion multiple times on this site and I'm interested in a challenge. if any of the terms of the debate don't appeal to you, we can discuss them in the comments. The burden of the pro will be to provide supporting evidence for the existence of God. the burden of con will be to refute said supporting evidence.
backwardseden

Con

I’m going to use a debate that I composed a few weeks or so ago. Its irrefutable.

It is always up to theists to prove that THEIR god exists. No exceptions. None.

Until god waves his rosey red flag, he's a forgery a fake and a fraud. Indeed it is always up to theists to prove their god. No exceptions. None. How can you prove something that is unproved? How can you prove something that is unknown? How can you prove something that has never been seen by anyone - ever? What do you look for to prove this unknown commodity of non existence? Um no. Sorry. The burden of proof is always upon those who claim "let there be light" or "let the truth be known" because it is they that makes those outrageous and absurd claims. And we sit around and laugh with glee and the mint cookies on the shelves.

There’s absolutely no evidence for their god. None. There’s no tests that can prove their god. None. There’s nothing that can demonstrate their god. None. If there was, those who could prove this cherry picker god would be the only quadrillionaires on the planet. Their god would be the only god worshiped on the planet.

So how do you even know that this god even exists? Through faith? What? What kind of god, especially the god according to the bible with his truly bloated superior ego complex would ever NOT show himself and present evidence instead of leaving his so-called creation of man to rely on faith? Also if this god is truly a god, he would not rely on faith and he could simply come on down here and---talk---to---us. Now that’s evidence. The bible which is in TEXT form, which is clearly not evidence, in which no god would EVER use, the worst form of communication possible, with copies upon copies and translations upon translations, with no updates in at least 2,000 years, and no possible way to trace it back to the original, so EVERYBODY misinterprets this so-called holy book, no exceptions, none. So this bible is essentially a useless pile of scrapping without proof of anything.

If this god of theists is a true god he can simply come on down here and talk to us rather than using faith or text. Talking to man is evidence in which there is none to be proved.. So until this so called god of theirs presents any kind of evidence, he’s a sham, a fake and a fable unless you belong to the club of the truly gullible as many that are religious do rather than being shown something that is tangible in which there’s no proof that this god of theirs has ever done. That shows that those who worship this god with their gullibility, generally have a true lack of intelligence and education. .

In closing for this round... if you have the slightest whimsical doubts within your beliefs in this god in which you cannot prove even exists, then you are an atheist.

So your job as Pro is to prove that the god according to the bible exists. Then again, why would you want to?

Rules I go by... All creationists will be discarded. Why? Not one creationist is willing to put god on trial again because everything they have is faith based oriented. And faith cannot be proved.

You've read my debates... If you pretend that you have knowledge upon something in which you know nothing about and you thus invent excuses, and its so easy to spot, I will either walk away or I will insult, degrade, and dehumanize you. That's something you will learn in college should you ever get that far. You need to provide actual evidence. I'm not gullible. I'm not stupid. I've seen pet pony tricks from across the world. All debaters, every one of them here on this site has failed to bring up any worthwhile debate against what I have stated simply because they do not know how to say "I don't know". Are you willing to say that? If not, then this debate is not for you.
Posted by passwordstipulationssuck 7 months ago
passwordstipulationssuck
sorry, I had all-state band auditions. I'll be re challenging you now that it's done.
Posted by backwardseden 7 months ago
backwardseden
The idiot invites me to join in with him for a debate. And yet the tire iron can't even squeal off his first line of defense. Typical god fearing aphid potato diaper bag.
Posted by JimShady 7 months ago
JimShady
Even if there was outstanding evidence that God existed, there would still be steadfast doubters. So yeah.
Posted by JWJGTR 7 months ago
JWJGTR
If there was any evidence that god exists there would be no need for this debate. Simply everyone would be in agreement. If there were any evidence that any gods exist, religiosity would probably be on the rise, however, last I read it was on the decline. Anyway, that's my two cents.
Posted by JWJGTR 7 months ago
JWJGTR