DrCereal
cooliobear

God Exists

DrCereal has forfeited round #2.

DrCereal

Con

Resolution: A theistic god exists.

Structure
The burden of proof will lie solely on Pro. Con will not be contending that a god does not exist, but he will act as a sketpic and question and refute the arguments presented by Pro.

Definition

Theistic god - An intervening and personal god that created and rules the universe.

Rules
1. Round 1 can be used for the first argument.
2. Pro must waive round 4 to compsensate for round 1.
3. Do not be condescending during the debate.
4. Please do not accept the debate if you have doubts about staying with it.

Once you accept the debate, you can post your first argument. Enjoy! :)
cooliobear

Pro

Hey buddy.

My first point/argument (I apologize if I'm going against your wished order, please correct me if so ) is that the most proof I get from believers in god is that when we look around, there is so much beauty and that this must have been made by the work of man. I argue that no, everything happens for a scientific reason whether it be a Dna function or a microscopic organism that caused all this life in our earth today.

Another point I make is that, If God forgives all sin, except the act of not believing in him himself, "Whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God"s wrath remains on them" (John 3:36), Then why, in the part on ones most darkest moments, does he not reach out? I'm not talking about if you prayed to get good test scores and it shows up as an A+, but if you wee to be found homeless and hungry, that I bet no morsel of food will just fall from the sky.

I'm sorry if the last point wasn't what you wanted, I just didn't know if you meant "Creator of All that Is" or "Creator and Father of all That is" or something along those lines. I'm sure these points are "Okay" either way, though.
Posted by John_C_1812 6 months ago
John_C_1812
GOD is a mathematical axiom.
Axioms exist and are well documented.
God exist as axiom. God is not just a religion.
The fact that God exist does not effect the freedom of religion in any way shape or form.
Do those who believe in an axiom of nonreligious GOD has a lesser right to representation then those who only see a religious form of God?
Posted by DrCereal 6 months ago
DrCereal
You as well.
Posted by cooliobear 6 months ago
cooliobear
Thanks for understanding my stupid Mistake. I'll be looking out for your debates to come. Sorry once again. Have a good day
Posted by DrCereal 6 months ago
DrCereal
It's alright. I almost did the same thing for another debate.
Posted by cooliobear 6 months ago
cooliobear
well now I feel stupid. I thought you were the one arguing for a god? Thought I was confused when I saw you were atheist.

My apologies, I ruined the debate.
Posted by DrCereal 6 months ago
DrCereal
cooliobear, the debate was setup so that Pro (you) would be arguing FOR the existence of god not against.
Because it seems that you were arguing for my position, were you aware of this?