DrCereal
Snuggle_Daddy

God Exists

DrCereal has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

DrCereal

Con

Resolution: A theistic god exists.

Structure
The burden of proof will lie solely on Pro. Con will not be contending that a god does not exist, but he will act as a sketpic and question and refute the arguments presented by Pro.

Definition

Theistic god - An intervening and personal god that created and rules the universe.

Rules
1. Round 1 can be used for the first argument.
2. Pro must waive round 4 to compsensate for round 1.
3. Do not be condescending during the debate.
4. Please do not accept the debate if you have doubts about staying with it.

Once you accept the debate, you can post your first argument. Enjoy! :)
Snuggle_Daddy

Pro

Hello! I will be up for grabs on this one and thanks for another interesting topic! But it is always a topic that is heavily debated upon but anywho I accept. If you don't mind can I havd you start us off and give me some time to think? Thank you!
DrCereal

Con

As I have mentioned in the comments, I have no arguments to present given my position in this debate.
I await for Pro's argument(s).
Snuggle_Daddy

Pro

I just want to get this off my chest man, I hope that we all can be friends because I don't think that just because you're an atheist and I'm a Christian will stop us from being friends.

Anywho I believe that the only real living proof of the existence of God, is of course the Bible, the Bible has multiple stories written by various followers and Jesus's desiples. I don't know very much about Christ yet but I hope to learn more and grow my faith. Now you might come back and say we'll there is multiple religions which have "books" about proof of a God and all that which is true but you simply must believe in Christ man. I get Christianity ain't for everyone but I hope most people change their hearts. Like said man I care for many people and I do have people I don't get along with but who doesn't? I just wish these topics shouldn't be a debate you know, it's simple as if you believe in God the then great if not then fine. I respect your beliefs man.

~Snuggle Daddy
Posted by DrCereal 4 weeks ago
DrCereal
I'm so sorry that I didn't respond.
I was slightly overwhelmed with finals for the first two days, and the error prevented me from post on the third.
Posted by Snuggle_Daddy 1 month ago
Snuggle_Daddy
Sorry it took so long. My apologies.
Posted by DrCereal 1 month ago
DrCereal
Snuggle,
Will you be continuing this debate?
Posted by Snuggle_Daddy 1 month ago
Snuggle_Daddy
Okay dude lets get this over with before net neutrality is gone.
Posted by Debating_Horse 1 month ago
Debating_Horse
Good luck DrCereal!
Posted by DrCereal 1 month ago
DrCereal
Snuggle_Daddy, if you need time to think, please tell me when you're ready to post an argument. I'll post mine then. Also, there's not much for me to stay before you propose an argument considering my position in this debate.
Posted by canis 1 month ago
canis
"Did Spiderman exist..Yes in our minds..Does god 1 - xxx exist. Yes in our minds.. The point is you have to create a Spiderman / god to have a Spiderman / god..."