God Exists

First round=acceptance
All other rounds are arguements/rebuttals
Must provide coherent arguements and rebuttals. Nothing off-topic
My opponent must prove that the Christian God does not exist. I wish them the best of luck!

i will like to thank my opposition for giving me this wonderful time to explain the true of history in "god" , which cover the greatest secret of lie in human for decade, and to the deep down of why we think there a god.

if there no proof there no true, nothing truly exists when its not true. proof are to be tested in science and not by words of fake claim, for claim is what we think its, but real true is solid, while solid true proofed exists.

now show us solid proof that why god is exists ?

let it be whatever god that mankind created, solid true did not exists in it, if true did not exists in it how could it be true?
God is just an excuse for thing that we did not know, and the selfish of human, how bible itself forum is highly doubtful , how accurate is bible when human can't be accurate. bible are word from human.
In history there no technology that could copy and paste a whole text file accurate , it will be word by word craft to the next generation , bible in the Old Testament contains 593, 493 words while the New Testament contains 181, 253 words. That is a combined total of 774, 746 words in the Bible. There are 1, 189 chapters.

Even if we claim all those "holy" word passed down to us are 100% accurate which are transfer word by word written , how solid true can those word be? its a self-claim by human in the past history, no one could tell is it true or not.

it will be the others way , god is created by human.

I believe I said first round was acceptance, but okay. Let us begin. I would also like to say, I appreciate grammer, spelling, and puncuation. It may benefit my opponent to use those things.

My opponent asks how we know the Bible is true. Well, let us look at the evidence.

God created the world
The first chapter of Genisis explains how God created the universe, the planets, and the life forms on Earth. Every discription is accurate.
Noah and his ark
Later in Genisis, God commands Noah to build an ark that would hold two of every animal. Many people believe this story, like many others, are just myths. However, it has been proven.
If that is true, isn't the rest?

If God doesn't exist
If there's an anthem of non-belief, it would be Imagine by John Lenon. "Imagine there's no heaven..." Is he right? Would the world be better if God didn't exist? Let's imagine.
If there is no God, there is no heaven. If there's no heaven or God then this life is all there is; when you're dead, you're dead. What John Lenon imagined is the same thing Vladimir Lenin had already constructed in communist Russia. The godless world of that Lenin was a living Hell, filled with torture and genocide. The twentieth century was the bloodiest century thanks to atheistic views of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao Zedong. Good thing God exists, huh?

The complexity of life
Brain: the human brain simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.
Earth: its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter. Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life. (

Only and intelligent mind could create something like this, not an explosion somewhere in outerspace. Think of everything you see, all the colors, animals, people. How could that just be an accident? How could an explosion create colors and smells? How could a big bang create the single-celled organisms that humans and animals supposedly evolved from?

I look forward to seeing my opponents arguements

Noah and his ark is a tip of the iceberg to the true of "god".
Drop your belief of fake tales ,a sound mind will clearly know how could a boat large enough to house 2 of every animal ? there at least few millions of species on earth, compare the size of the noah ark that u found, explain how will it fits all species of animal? its just a tales!!. how could it possible that Noah gathered 2 of every animal with the limited space?
some species are asexual, therefore Noah and his ark is not accountable to be true when there lie . if noah from the bible is fake, how could bible be true? please stop those fake tales like those animal are in mini size, or so did the bible explain? no... for the good deed of human race stop those fake tales.

The ark belong to a tribe of human, but they twisted the whole fact of it in the name of "god".

God exists in human because we human wanted to life forever, you may not agree but its deep down to our biology, we do everything for our reproduction. heaven was created by human imagination deep down to our biology we wanted to life forever. the bible is full of fake stories.

this is just about Christian god, there maybe more fake stories of god all around human tiny brain.

fact, we human are build by bacteria,microorganisms , DNA , h2o , and so, the main point is all those element could be found in earth!!.

do u know bacteria alone could life without sunlight, water or need any thing to survival on their own.
Organic compounds usually created by bacteria.
there even bacteria in Mars.

its more logic to think we are product of evolution than god created us.

we need solid proof that bible are true before we could decide if there a god, if word of god is not true how could there be even a have fail to show solid proof that god exists, even with your holy father bible. it just show more fake tales.

time to wake up people, we are living in a whole new thinker world, we do not seek to believed fake tales that was passed down generation with untrue based fact.

My opponent stated that "Since Noah is fake, the bible is fake" and I have to disagree. Noah, and his ark, are very much real. The imprint in the link I posted is only just that: an imprint. How do we know it wasn't several stories tall. As the writer stated, all the wood would have deteriorated by now.
My opponent also said "fact, we human are build by bacteria,microorganisms , DNA , h2o , and so, the main point is all those element could be found in earth!!" I would like congratulate you on realizing that. In Genesis, God creates Adam from the dust of the Earth. It makes sense that what is found in our bodies, is actually found in the Earth. So, in a way, my opponent has strengthened my own argument.
However, my opponent goes on to state that bacteria can live without light or water, and that there is bacteria on Mars... I fail to see how this appertains to the point that God exists.

I ask how it is more logical believe we are the product of evolution. Because, if that's the case, we are all a mistake. There is no point to our lives. But, the thing is, we aren't a mistake. We were created by an intelligent mind. And since the intelligent mind has done so much for us, shouldn't we give him the honor he deserves? God exists. Two simple words, yet they mean so much.

We know that the Bible is true because it has been found everywhere. Ancient writings recording the same things the Bible does have been found. We also know that Jesus rose from the dead because there were thousands of witnesses, who heard, saw, and touched him... he still had the holes through his hands and feet. And if the bible is true, and Jesus is alive, then God exists.

i have to end this debate ,something unbelieved happened, i dream of 3 figures in white , i believed its god , background seen to be heaven and i bowing down in my dream... unbelieved ... i was a faithful believer in the past ...
its better to believe there is god.. both my hand feel numb today ..

debate end.
Posted by jesusfreak22 2 years ago
Evolution is the "answer" that scientists and atheists made up so that they could fight Christianity. They don't want to believe the FACT that Christ and God are real. Because they don't want to admit that they're wrong.
I'm not beaten because I am correct. Evolution is just something that sinful humans made up so that they wouldn't have to live by Gods laws. However, his laws are what keep us alive. Without them we would all perish in Hell. And before you start bashing that, I will tell you that Hell is a very real place. And we are all condemned to it. But Jesus took that punishment for those who love him. Evolution is just another agnostic theory trying to prove that God doesn't exist.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Only because you don't want it to be True.
But I hate to tell you that it is True.

Your not believing in it doesn't make it false!

Birds have been totally confirmed as evolving from Dinosaurs.
Ostriches were once a type of velociraptor.
Velociraptors even had proto-feathers not just scales back 65 million years ago.

You and your fellow Naive Christian mob lost the battle decades ago.
But you all refuse to admit the truth.
You are BEATEN!
Evolution is True!
Posted by jesusfreak22 2 years ago
I'm afraid it's not.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Funny, but True!
Posted by jesusfreak22 2 years ago
... That is possibly the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
We are Mutants, Yes.
So are the other apes, we all mutated from fish.
There is fossil evidence for the evolution to mammals from fish. Fish to reptiles, reptiles to mammals.
At the time of the dinosaurs, we were small insectivore shrew like mammals who hid in caves and burrows away from the nasty dinosaurs.
Now we kill and eat dinosaurs (birds) since the fossil transitions from dinosaurs to birds are now proven beyond doubt.
Posted by jesusfreak22 2 years ago
So you're saying we are mutts?
Posted by Sagey 2 years ago
Human intelligence comes from Ape Intelligence, only human brains mutated a few extra brain structures via chromosome duplication. Thus we added extra functions which changed the already existing ability of apes to make spacial decisions while swinging through trees into quantitative values, thus gave us the ability of mathematics/physics and the other mutation gave us the ability to produce and analyse sounds which evolved into the ability to transfer abstract ideas via language.
The ability to make quantitative analysis and transfer abstract ideas developed what we know as Culture and Intelligence.
Because apes have stronger controls over their mutations (stronger control over genetic expression) they have not evolved as fast as humans.
Though this protection apes and some other species have against evolution, also means they suffer less harmful mutations and also cancers.
We evolve quicker and thus suffer more cancers than apes, due to weaker controls over mutation.
Posted by jesusfreak22 2 years ago
That's so amazing!
Posted by humanright2debate 2 years ago
just to share

god say beware of fake wolves in sheep.

god explain how hell is in dream... imagining -alone living with burning fame with no ending in time when you could feel your fresh burning and peeling, and you wish it will end but there no time in hell .

heaven idk?- white cloud background, there 3 figure and im bowing down , can't see face of them...
feeling? =nothing out of nothing , its like you seek for nothing, desires for nothing, belief of nothing..

Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had the bop and had one legitimate argument "Noah's Ark". Her argument went basically unrefuted. Not to mention the partial concession at the end.
Vote Placed by Sagey 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con failed to mount a reasonable case and has obvious difficulties with the English language. It seems English may be foreign to Con. Pro at least had an argument though her source was fraudulent, that is a rock formation (confirmed) not anything to do with a wooden boat. They were Wrong. So Pro has no evidence for the case, but gets my points by default of Con not being capable of mounting an argument.