JustCallMeTarzan
GodSands

God Would Find the Practice of Voter Fraud Morally Reprehensible

JustCallMeTarzan

JustCallMeTarzan

Pro

The proposition on offer is that God would find the practice of voter fraud (vote bombing, voting without reading the debate, etc...) to be morally reprehensible.

As evidence for this claim, I present the following:

Voter Fraud is obviously a form of cheating. Cheating is dishonest. Thus, the practices of voter fraud are repugnant to the notions of fairness and honesty.

Psa 11:1 - "A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight."

Voter fraud creates a "false balance."

Eze 45:9 - "Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD."

Voter fraud constitutes an exaction from the people, and prevents the execution of judgment and justice.

Amo 8:4-5; 9-10 - "Hear this, O ye that swallow up the needy, even to make the poor of the land to fail, Saying, When will the new moon be gone, that we may sell corn? and the sabbath, that we may set forth wheat, making the ephah small, and the shekel great, and falsifying the balances by deceit? And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day: And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day."

Voter fraud is a form of deceit to "falsify the balances." God has outlined the punishment for this sin.

Mic 6:11 - "Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?"

A rhetorical question - are those with wicked balances and deceitful practices pure? Obviously not.

Mat 19:18 - "He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,"

Voter fraud is bearing false witness and in some ways, stealing.

********************************

Acts 2:38 - "Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.""

Repent from the ways of voter fraud and you can avoid hell and receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit and forgiveness for this heinous sin.
GodSands

Con

Firstly I find it odd when a none believer in the Bible who thinks its a book on fairly tales would use correct verse which are in the right. You use quotes from the Bible to back up what is right of course, yet you do not use quotes from the Bible when things are wrong. Sex before marriage, drunkenness etc... When one downloads music from such sites as "Lime wire" That is fraud and thieving. Yet when I have an uncontrollable use of voting you blame me for winning. If you have sex before marriage that is cheating. Cheating on God as you as human were not built to sexual relations in that way. Oddly you are using the Bible in a good manner this time to fight me off in a debate. For a none Christian, who is praticaily a atheist, you only use the Bible in times of need, no science will work here. Yet you think the Bible is false. This will be repeated on the day of Jesus' return, people will not ask mercy from God but use His word against Him (God).

"Happy are those who live pure lives, who follow the LORD'S teachings." Psalm 119
"Happy are those who keep his rules, who try to obey him with their whole heart." Psalm 119:2
"They don't do what is wrong; they follow his ways." Psalm 119:3
Just read the whole of Psalm 119.

"are those with wicked balances and deceitful practices pure?" - No like you said, nobody is pure. Time does not wash away evilness. Nothing you can do will wash away sin. Only the blood of Jesus him self.

There is no balancing system when you die, no scales you step on. God has made that very clear.

"Voter fraud is bearing false witness and in some ways, stealing."- Those who have voted, I would like you to "come out of hiding" so this can be justified and voted correctly and fairly. But JCMT clear up your sin as well. We are doing it God's way now.

All you atheists repent from all those sins so this can be made fair. JCMT repent all what you have done so this can be made fair or leave this and do not reply back by forfeiting the debate.
JustCallMeTarzan

Pro

>> "Yet when I have an uncontrollable use of voting you blame me for winning."

That's been the general consensus - it's not my view.

>> "If you have sex before marriage that is cheating."

That would be premarital sex, not cheating. Adultery is cheating.

>> "Cheating on God as you as human were not built to sexual relations in that way. "

What??

>> "There is no balancing system when you die, no scales you step on. God has made that very clear."

Judgment day? Excuse me? Your misdeeds weighed against your good deeds?

>> "Those who have voted, I would like you to "come out of hiding" so this can be justified and voted correctly and fairly."

The first intelligible thing I believe I've heard.

>> "All you atheists repent from all those sins so this can be made fair. JCMT repent all what you have done so this can be made fair or leave this and do not reply back by forfeiting the debate."

Right - I'm going to forfeit a debate because you think I'm living in sin. Fairness in debating is somehow linked to one's religious views... right.

********************************************************

Godsands has posted no argument on the topic at hand. I can only conclude that he completely agrees with me that God would abhor all forms of cheating.

I wait for an actual argument in the next round.
GodSands

Con

This is no agument here, you have chosen the wrong topic. In fact what you have done is used the Bible as a reference for your use when you think in intails fairly tales. You should have used the law not the Bible even though I could have just said, "Have you used Lime Wire before?" If yes then go a delete you music from that then come back to me.

You have refered to a double edged sword here where your end is blund and mine is sharp. I admit that what has happened should not have happened, dispite the evidence. I still insist in seeing who voted for me. After all who is really right, who should really win the debates? Atheists? Who know nothing or True Christians who know God? Science is not knowing. But understanding Knowing a friend or family is knowing. Knowing God is better than not.
Also think for a second, "If God existed, what would God do? A all powerful God would create a creation with living being, creature and plants." It is more likely that God made the universe that science, as science begin when the universe was created by God. God is the base for all things good.

Maybe its a mirical I am winning 12 debates on very difficult sujects to win against an atheist. Think! If something debating is it science? Or a belief?

I leave you here,Im tired.
JustCallMeTarzan

Pro

My opponent's "argument" is completely immaterial and has nothing to do with the resolution. However, it IS somewhat humorous.

>> "Maybe its a mirical I am winning 12 debates on very difficult sujects to win against an atheist. Think! If something debating is it science? Or a belief?"

Must be either a miracle or voter fraud. Considering we have evidence for voter fraud, it must be the latter.

********************************

This "debate" is utterly clear - there is no excuse for voting Con in this debate as he has not even addressed the resolution. Furthermore, Godsands is known for atrocious spelling and grammar, so ANY votes for Con in the S/G category are considered to be fraudulent votes.

The people vote bombing topics on the side of Christianity are putting their faith and immortal souls on the line each and every time they do it. I suggest they read Leviticus to discover what God has in store for those who break his laws... Oh - that's in ADDITION to hell.

Happy voting.

*****************************************************

Here's what God does to cheaters....

26:14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
26:15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
26:16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
26:17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
26:19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
26:20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
26:22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children , and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
26:23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
26:24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
26:25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26:26 And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.
26:27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
26:28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
26:29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat. What the Bible says about children and cannibalism
26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."I will ... cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you."
26:31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.
26:32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
26:33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
26:34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.
26:35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.
26:36 And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.
26:37 And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.
26:38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.

Just a thought....
GodSands

Con

I enjoy that you have no faith in Christ Jesus, I could not care whether I win or lose. Although it would be nice to see the right side win.

If you are going to lable quotes then do that, they are meaningless with out faith. God does not need you, you need God.

Thats all. I would love to speak about this but I think that this debate is here just to lower my score. God hates fraud so go treat you self to a Bible and restart your life in Jesus. Stop niglecting the right for wrong. Use the Bible for you.

Life is God and God is wisdom, it was wise to made life. Every time you sin you come closer to death. Sex, drunkenness, anger, lying etc all are death related. Hell is death God is life only thought Jesus Christ can you accept your life to continue after your death. There is not such thing as death for me as for you death is the end because it is.

Evolution and all these bogus theories just contain you to thing death is the end, the longer we have been here on earth the less sinificant you come, it also allows you to think that there is no God as there has been too much death. So this can not be from God you may think. I say because it is not from God but from man. I buy a brand new bike and leave it on a beach, it will rust. Rust is sin and the bike is the world. We are the person riding the bike. What will you say "This bike must be 10 years old?" When in fact its only 1 month old. Same with sin, earth and us humans.

The only good way to use the Bible is for right. Do not pick and choose but believe it as the writers did of the book Psalm. You are only backing up my side when giving verses from the Bible like that. As God is on the side of the rightous. Not saying I am perfect, my heart though is on the rightous path.

"Here's what God does to cheaters...." God will be just and destroy the those who are evil.

"For God so loved the world He sent His only son, for who ever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting lif." John 3:16

That has ended and sums
Posted by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
No - all he knows is "the way the truth and the life"
Posted by SquareOne 8 years ago
SquareOne
Don't worry Tarzan, we all know the truth. GodSands included.
Posted by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
... or cheating.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Ha! You won the debate without even debating the topic at hand. Now that's what I call skill. :D
Posted by Ragaxus 8 years ago
Ragaxus
Don't you guys know? The Bible is only true if you're Christian. If you're not Christian and you're using it, that's just the Devil speaking through you.

Seriously, there was this one time I touched a Bible and my hand burst into flames.
Posted by SquareOne 8 years ago
SquareOne
HAHA! The spelling and grammar vote is practically drawn!

I completely accept your beliefs GodSands, but your spelling is atrocious and your grammar is worse still.

If there is a red line beneath a word, it has questionable spelling. Change it please. Correct spelling will better present your arguments and make you sound more intelligent.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
"I believe it's quite possible to get along with anyone if you're willing to mature yourself more or less." -- Agree with you. Check out my latest debate on the existence of God though. I asure you it will strengthen you. I feel God inspired my throughs when I typed it.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Here me out, Herr Godsands. Just because I get along with atheists as well as other individuals who conflict with my own mindset does not mean I agree with them. It's as I have implied in my previous post, I am not one who insists on making enemies of those who do not agree with me and merely befriending those who agree with me. I believe it's quite possible to get along with anyone if you're willing to mature yourself more or less.

That said, I'm not sure what this topic has to do with evolution (thus am further puzzled as to why you'd claim otherwise). This topic concerns the voting problems on this website. A topic which I believe you did not need to accept if you had no intention of arguing it.
Posted by GodSands 8 years ago
GodSands
You seem to agree with all the atheists on such topics like this. Where I believe that God has inspired me to tell you about this. And yet you support the atheists who reject God because they hate the judgment. Or like to live the way for them selfs. I am a fundamental Christian who believes purly in what the Bible says to the 6 day creation in Genesis to Jesus and Revolations. God means what he inspired. Now 24 hours being 24 million years but 24 hour, 1 day. The week has 7 days, who concluded to days of the days if the Bible did not mean what was written. Then the names of each day are wrong. Death did not exist before Eve ate the fruit. It being fruit is important since it shows and tests Adam and Eve who is more important God or that fruit to you. Who givith all other fruit. Sin is so small compared to what is good. In that there was only 1 tree and millions and millions of other trees where Adam and Eve could of eaten from. The snake, the devil only will come to you if you go to him. And where did Eve meet the snake? At the tree where God said not to eat from. Like sin well go where the devil is. We are responseable for our actions not God or the devil, evolution implies otherwise. I hate evolution.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Wait, did I say country? Replace that with "planet."
Vote Placed by dirtbiker0405 8 years ago
dirtbiker0405
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Its-you-or-me 8 years ago
Its-you-or-me
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Ragaxus 8 years ago
Ragaxus
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by lordjosh 8 years ago
lordjosh
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Mangani 8 years ago
Mangani
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Chestertonian 8 years ago
Chestertonian
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by Metz 8 years ago
Metz
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by s0m31john 8 years ago
s0m31john
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied
Vote Placed by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
JustCallMeTarzanGodSandsTied