God created the universe (big,bang)

Atheist say that the big bang was caused by a cloud of gasses that exploded and created the universe as we know it but I say that it is the almighty power of my God Jesus Christ the alpha and the omega the way the truth and the life! And I will fight in the name of the lord to prove that this theory is dead to me because they are not paying attention to the fact that there was a great power working behind this theory and that is God

First of, just to get this out of the way, Who created God? I mean, people say God is eternal, but if he was, there is no way he could physically do, well, anything. Furthermore, if God was real, why would he let all of the bad things in the world happen? Did he just create the big bang, and abandon us? And this was bothering me; Jesus says God is real. How'd he know? If God JUST created the universe, and left us be, how could be prove it? Maybe he had a weird dream and thought it was a live person (entity) talking to him. I have weird dreams like that too, and it's not like I create a whole controversy about it.
Posted by n7natnat 1 year ago
actually the origin of good and bad are this: someone sees something they like whether it's helping someone, killing someone, or even a material item and label it as "good". And when something happens or they see something they find repugnant, they label it as bad. And if a person in charge undertakes this process, they give this underlining basis of good and bad to the public, and like children, adopt it. This is the explanation for why people all over the globe have different perspectives of morality. You know there is a tribe in Africa that believe that harming others and cheating and lying its morally correct????? When they were first told the story of how Judas betrayed Jesus, they clapped for Judas when he led the soldiers to Jesus. Messed up right? Well, that's up to you lol because it is all subjective. Morality is abstract and subjective and always will be. There is no "definite" morality. No matter how much you think you have it right, so does the other guy right beside you. No book, no story, no nothing will change how morality is. It is bound by no laws of nature. And by the way, this isn't my logic and evidential reasoning: it's Friedrich Nietzsche's, one of the most recognized philosophers ever to of lived. He is well known for his work such as "Beyond Good and Evil", and "Thus Spoke Zarathustra". He even found loop holes in Plato's logic believe it or not. I was astounded reading it. It really makes you question yourself. I recommend it to people who are open minded, not dogmatist.
Posted by Finalfan 1 year ago
Hows about making a debate longer than one round
Posted by Our_Future_Freedom 1 year ago
How can you have good without bad? You can't precieve what good even means until something bad even happens to you.
Posted by TBR 1 year ago
Pro - there was no "explosion". Your entire description is crap. The debate was lousy. If you want to try again, read just a little about the "big bang" before starting. I suggest some understanding of why I say "there was no 'explosion'".
Vote Placed by AtheistPerson 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has a biased view on God and has little to absolutely ZERO knowledge on the Big Bang. Do your damn research before you say stuff
Vote Placed by Zarroette 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never proved that God created the universe, hence Pro's BoP goes unfulfilled, therefore Con wins the debate.