jkmarsh7
moneystacker

God does not exist

jkmarsh7

Pro

As I contemplate this argument a couple of things come to my mind what is existence is it physical existence or what? Definition of existence
Popularity: Top 40% of words
1
a obsolete : reality as opposed to appearance
b : reality as presented in experience
c (1) : the totality of existent things (2) : a particular being
d : sentient or living being : life
So can someone exist in our hearts and not exist physically?
moneystacker

Con

I will try to I guess address gods existence in 750 characters.

1. Existence
There are 2 main layers of existence physical but there is also spiritual. Spiritual things cannot be seen. In order words there is a spiritual layer and a physical layer.

1 Soul
Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

2. Holy ghost (can experience god inside of you if this is obtained)

acts 2:38 Then peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

Explanation: So yes God who isn't physical in nature can exist in us
jkmarsh7

Pro

As stated it is incredibly thought to provide evidence that God does not exist like wise to him existing, whoever wrote the bible must have been on some good stuff lmfao, jk. Seriously nearly a finished argument good debate
I will win some day lol
moneystacker

Con

Yeah I am willing to debate this again but with more characters to extend my points.
Posted by moneystacker 11 months ago
moneystacker
V well you can't really elaborate on arguments if you have 750 characters. So I am just stating A is true because it says this. If you want a explanation of why I believe in what I believe check out some other religious debates I am currently debating.
Posted by RookieApologist 11 months ago
RookieApologist
Is Pro arguing that God does not exist? Who has the burden of proof? Trying to prove a negative is going to be tough, at least in this case.

And to CON: https://en.wikipedia.org...
Posted by moneystacker 11 months ago
moneystacker
Confused on why this is only 750 characters. It's hard to prove God exist in 750 characters especially if you have to quote scriptures.